Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Coming Thoon

Respect4Elders
Respect4Elders
✭✭✭✭✭
Here are a few items I noticed on PTS that you may be interested in. First is the Shimmering Indrik pet which will be available at the Impresario and will only be available for a limited time for 10 event tickets. So don't go spending them all.

owcnBiw.jpg

You'll also notice the 4 types of Luminous berries in addition to the Dawnwood berries. You'll also be able to purchase various style pages for 5 event tickets each.

wDnmmVL.jpg

Finally, here are the new writ furniture items compliments of Rolis and Faustina...

F1yJVh3.jpg
OuajBCI.jpg
n962Bw9.jpg
ErlJdPg.jpg
a3cJhJW.jpg
c5dFu9T.jpg
RuHT80l.jpg
TRElOk2.jpg
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'll also notice the 4 types of Luminous berries in addition to the Dawnwood berries. You'll also be able to purchase various style pages for 5 event tickets each.

wDnmmVL.jpg

You can buy the pages with Event Tickets?!

I'm so glad I decided to not go for the Mount it's gonna be so easy to get Sai Sahan's Chest page now!
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Red_Feather
    Red_Feather
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm looking forward to that anniversary event. Lots of stuff with play with.
  • FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »

wDnmmVL.jpg

You can buy the pages with Event Tickets?!

I'm so glad I decided to not go for the Mount it's gonna be so easy to get Sai Sahan's Chest page now!

Keep in mind the event is going to be 5 weeks long with 2 tickets to be earned each day so that is 70 tickets to be earned if you log on each day and use the cake momento. You could still get the mount and have 30 tickets left over for the pet and some style pages if you wanted.
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Here are a few items I noticed on PTS that you may be interested in. First is the Shimmering Indrik pet which will be available at the Impresario and will only be available for a limited time for 10 event tickets. So don't go spending them all.

owcnBiw.jpg

wDnmmVL.jpg

Finally, here are the new writ furniture items compliments of Rolis and Faustina...

F1yJVh3.jpg
    OuajBCI.jpg
    n962Bw9.jpg
    ErlJdPg.jpg
    a3cJhJW.jpg
    c5dFu9T.jpg
    RuHT80l.jpg
    TRElOk2.jpg

Are these style pages definitely going be only obtainable with event tickets? or are they going to come from reward boxes too? If i recall, on the pts it said "obtained from reward boxes during the jesters festival"... If its both, then thats awesome.. But if its only obtainable via event tickets then theres no way you can get them all, or even half of them..
  • Respect4Elders
    Respect4Elders
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might be both. Good question. I'll have to check next time I log in.
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Might be both. Good question. I'll have to check next time I log in.

Edited by eso_lags on February 3, 2019 9:28AM
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need that stove. <3

Thanks for posting the pics. I saw the baby indrik on PTS and it's super adorable.
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh goodness I definitely have to get a couple of those Stoves, those are great! Nice detail, hopefully a nice size too!

n962Bw9.jpg
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    I need that stove. <3

Thanks for posting the pics. I saw the baby indrik on PTS and it's super adorable.

Same!
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Respect4Elders
    Respect4Elders
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only the daily quest types listed below will grant an Anniversary Jubilee Gift Box during their given week.
    Week 1 (The Prophet): Crafting Writs
    Week 2 (Lyris Titanborn): Delve & World Boss Dailies
    Week 3 (Abnur Tharn): Cyrodiil dailies
    Week 4 (Sai Sahan): Undaunted Pledges and Trial Weekly quests
    Week 5 (All Companions): All daily quests in the game, offering all four Companions' outfit styles

@eso_lags Yes. You can get the style pages from both the Impresario and the Jubilee boxes, but only according to the rules above.
  • Jolipinator
    Jolipinator
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for posting these.
    F1yJVh3.jpg

I assume this makes a sound? Does anyone have a video of it so we can hear it?
    PS5 EU.
  • mxxo
    mxxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    How are we supposed to get the berries, the style pages and the pet with tickets?
  • Respect4Elders
    Respect4Elders
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for posting these.
    F1yJVh3.jpg

I assume this makes a sound? Does anyone have a video of it so we can hear it?

It's sounds like frogs, but slowed down a bit.
  • Respect4Elders
    Respect4Elders
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mxxo wrote: »
    How are we supposed to get the berries, the style pages and the pet with tickets?

Yes. You can get 2 tix per day for 5 weeks just by eating cake. You can buy the style pages with those event tickets or get them free via the jubilee reward boxes from specific daily quests.
  • woe
    woe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can we get screenshots of the other style pages please? Armor preview :)
    uwu
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    eso_lags wrote: »

owcnBiw.jpg

wDnmmVL.jpg

F1yJVh3.jpg
    OuajBCI.jpg
    n962Bw9.jpg
    ErlJdPg.jpg
    a3cJhJW.jpg
    c5dFu9T.jpg
    RuHT80l.jpg
    TRElOk2.jpg

Are these style pages definitely going be only obtainable with event tickets? or are they going to come from reward boxes too? If i recall, on the pts it said "obtained from reward boxes during the jesters festival"... If its both, then thats awesome.. But if its only obtainable via event tickets then theres no way you can get them all, or even half of them..

they will drop in anniversary event boxes. And yes the fireplace and the music maker is activatable
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Keep in mind the event is going to be 5 weeks long with 2 tickets to be earned each day so that is 70 tickets to be earned if you log on each day and use the cake momento. You could still get the mount and have 30 tickets left over for the pet and some style pages if you wanted.

And we're going to have at least one event between then and now, as well.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure we'll be seeing a few Shirtless Mammoths after the Update drops...

kImxSwF.jpg
    Edited by RaddlemanNumber7 on February 3, 2019 8:44PM
    PC EU
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of these items and the event tickets need to remain in the game, not be limited time. This would get me, and I'd bet a lot of others, to keep participating in these events so we can buy all that nice stuff. Cause yeah I want ALL of it.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Respect4Elders
    Respect4Elders
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @deflorate
    Abnur Tharn, Male/Female, Dagger and Staff:

3hWpMp9.jpg
    OTXDe7B.jpg
    r3FRII3.jpg
  • Respect4Elders
    Respect4Elders
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lyris Titanborn, Male/Female, Axe and Shield:

Ta2EUTv.jpg
    bulTVYs.jpg
    wh0vaJ2.jpg

• Respect4Elders
    Respect4Elders
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prophet, Male/Female, Staff

OdjXOMZ.jpg
    wsjGRbl.jpg
  • Respect4Elders
    Respect4Elders
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sai Sahan, Male/Female, Greatsword and Sword

KWqStpE.jpg
    hs8J7Ew.jpg
    aQSNMpe.jpg

• woe
    woe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you @Respect4Elders

I'm definitely going to need all of the Sai Sahan stuff. The monk look is something i've wanted forever in ESO. The prophet staff too, omg <3
    uwu
  • Respect4Elders
    Respect4Elders
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, that profit staff is pretty sweet.
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh goodness I definitely have to get a couple of those Stoves, those are great! Nice detail, hopefully a nice size too!

n962Bw9.jpg

Im going to cook people in my stove.
  • BWS2K
    BWS2K
    ✭✭✭
    Just a reminder - they went through and 'fixed' character names recently, as I recall, so nobody can be named after proper names (you might get 'corrected' if you make your own Abnur, etc.).
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Only the daily quest types listed below will grant an Anniversary Jubilee Gift Box during their given week.
    Week 1 (The Prophet): Crafting Writs
    Week 2 (Lyris Titanborn): Delve & World Boss Dailies
    Week 3 (Abnur Tharn): Cyrodiil dailies
    Week 4 (Sai Sahan): Undaunted Pledges and Trial Weekly quests
    Week 5 (All Companions): All daily quests in the game, offering all four Companions' outfit styles

@eso_lags Yes. You can get the style pages from both the Impresario and the Jubilee boxes, but only according to the rules above.

Thanks a lot