Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Society of Scholars] Social Guild for Lore Fans +Story-Mode Dungeon Runs+

• DwellsInNorthwest
    @Karminathevamp
    invite sent, welcome!
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    @Ghanima_Atreides
    @sh_shatter
    you're most welcome to join our discord https://discord.gg/rjGRrje
  • CamrynDarkstone
    Are you still accepting members? I would like to join the guild.
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    @CamrynDarkstone
    yes we are! I will invite you when I log on later this afternoon
  • PrincessQuill
    PrincessQuill
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested! @PrincessQuill in game.
  • Almyria
    Almyria
    @PrincessQuill
    Hey there! Will send u an invite to the guild as soon as possible! :) U can also join our Discord too: https://discord.gg/rjGRrje
    Only the Darkness is Eternal. For even in the brightest daylight there are always Shadows
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    @PrincessQuill
    invite sent, welcome!
  • PanWriter
    PanWriter
    Soul Shriven
    This is an amazing idea! May I join? My favorite part of ESO is the stories and quests and I've often avoided dungeons because how intimidating they could be. A guild like this is perfect.
  • theskymoves
    theskymoves
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello! If the guild still has openings, I'd be very interested in joining. Thanks for considering my request! (I'm also @theskymoves, in game.)
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    @PanWriter
    @theskymoves
    I will invite you both when I log on later tonight
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    @PanWriter
    @theskymoves
    invites sent, welcome aboard
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    Welcome all new members! We have a dungeon night on Fridays at 9pm PST. Skyshard hunting event is coming soon.
    Please join our discord for more information on guild events: discord https://discord.gg/rjGRrje
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My guild slots are full but if you have a Discord server and permit participation that way I'd be very interested!
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• DwellsInNorthwest
    @MornaBaine
    You're welcome to join our discord https://discord.gg/rjGRrje
    You don't have to join the guild in game to be one of the Scholars 😀
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MornaBaine
    You're welcome to join our discord https://discord.gg/rjGRrje
    You don't have to join the guild in game to be one of the Scholars 😀

Awesome news! Thank you!
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• JonathanT100
    JonathanT100
    Soul Shriven
    Hey Robo I hope I'm not too late to ask to be part of this guild. My friends and I have always loved the lore of all the Elder Scrolls and it would be a great pleasure to be able to join your guild so I can take my time through quest and dungeons to learn more about the ESO world.
  • Almyria
    Almyria
    Hi @JonathanT100. Will send you a guild invite as soon as I'm next ingame. If your friends are also playing ESO then bring them along. :) Welcome to the Scholars!
    Only the Darkness is Eternal. For even in the brightest daylight there are always Shadows
  • Almyria
    Almyria
    @JonathanT100 i get account not found when i use this name ingame. Can u tell me what your ESO userid is?
  • JonathanT100
    JonathanT100
    Soul Shriven
    @Almyria my userid should be JonathanT100
  • Almyria
    Almyria
    Ok @JonathanT100 i will try it again. Maybe send one of your character names just in case? U can also get on our Discord to make chatting easier!
    https://discord.gg/gTdu9R
  • Jaxious79
    Jaxious79
    ✭✭✭✭
    New player here looking for a guild to join and would like to join one where I can take my time sometimes through all the content.
    Edited by Jaxious79 on January 8, 2020 5:54PM
  • Almyria
    Almyria
    @JonathanT100 just sent u your guild invite. Welcome to the Scholars! :)
  • Almyria
    Almyria
    Hey @Jaxious79 your invite to the guild has been sent. Welcome!!
  • ferdinanda99b14_ESO
    ferdinanda99b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I'm a new player looking for a social guild. The stories in ESO are the best part of the game, in my opinion! Are you still recruiting? @ferdinanda99b14_ESO
  • Kyari38
    Kyari38
    Soul Shriven
    Howdy, are you still recruiting? I really like the idea of your guild. I'm very, very new to Elder Scrolls online, but I do love Skyrim. I've only done two other MMO, so not the quickest of players.

It'd be a pleasure to join your guild if you are still accepting new personnel.

My in game name is @Kyari38
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    @ferdinanda99b14_ESO
    @Kyari38
    Yes, we're still accepting new members. We will invite you as soon as we can. You're welcome to join our discord; it's more convenient to ask questions in discord than in in game chat and also we have a few links posted there which may be useful for new players
  • mateosalvaje
    mateosalvaje
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! I miss a lot of things, what platform are you on?
    I've been wrong before, and I'll be wrong again.
  • AmeliaCypher
    AmeliaCypher
    Soul Shriven
    Greetings. I would love to join the guild. Playing with others while not being rushed sounds like my kind of gaming. In game name: @AmeliaCypher
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    @ferdinanda99b14_ESO
    Tried to send you an invite and got account not found message. Are you on PC/NA?
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    @Kyari38
    @AmeliaCypher
    Invites sent, welcome!