The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Soldier of Anguish over nerfed

anatole1234
anatole1234
✭✭✭
It should proc on light AND HEAVY ATTACKS. Could actually make it useful when setting your burst. Just sayin'
  • Dread_Guy
    Dread_Guy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm surprised they kept the set at all. Complete Heal denial is extremely strong in any situation and it could stack with defile which was even scarier.
    "My name is Julius Decimus Heraclius, Guildmaster of the Scions of the Sun, Brigadier of the Covenant Army, loyal servant to the High King Emeric. Brother to a betrayed legion, son to a fallen empire. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next." ---Julius Decimus Heraclius (Imperial Templar)
  • GrumpyDuckling
    GrumpyDuckling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dread_Guy wrote: »
    I'm surprised they kept the set at all. Complete Heal denial is extremely strong in any situation and it could stack with defile which was even scarier.

It's actually a really great idea if implemented correctly. What I'd like to see is a bigger give/take that occurs that would create more genuine balance. For example, you deal 20% less damage while wearing the set, but it allows you to negate a percentage of healing when you apply melee damage to your target.

Then we get the option for more specialized builds, like a defiling build, but at the cost of damage, for example.
    Edited by GrumpyDuckling on January 31, 2019 1:03AM
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stam isn't allowed to have nice things. The last time Stam got a good set for PvP it was Bone Pirate.
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dread_Guy wrote: »

Do you know what it looks like when this set procs?

Because i sure as hell don't. 6 moths after its introduction. Playing in cyro daily.

Extremely strong. Heh.
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Daus wrote: »
    Stam isn't allowed to have nice things. The last time Stam got a good set for PvP it was Bone Pirate.

Anytime anything nice is introduced the nerf threads come in like an avalanche and it doesn't survive.
    Playing since beta...
  • NightAngel690
    NightAngel690
    ✭✭✭
    kojou wrote: »

Anytime anything nice is introduced the nerf threads come in like an avalanche and it doesn't survive.

Meanwhile mag gets caluurions, zaans, skoria, spell stratagist, bsw, lich,elfbane, etc. The moment stam gets 1 new proc set that could bypass shields, all the magtoons start to complain about it being overpowered and crying for it to be nerfed to the point of not being useful anymore. I eouldnt even use it in bgs that’s how terrible it is. For one, you can easily dodge it and 2 the healing negate is so brief that I’m better off running a proc set that does the same amount of damage
  • xAk_MoRRoWiNdx
    xAk_MoRRoWiNdx
    ✭✭✭

Meanwhile mag gets caluurions, zaans, skoria, spell stratagist, bsw, lich,elfbane, etc. The moment stam gets 1 new proc set that could bypass shields, all the magtoons start to complain about it being overpowered and crying for it to be nerfed to the point of not being useful anymore. I eouldnt even use it in bgs that’s how terrible it is. For one, you can easily dodge it and 2 the healing negate is so brief that I’m better off running a proc set that does the same amount of damage

The struggles of being a Stamina Master Race main :(
    New to forums and stuff so I 99.9 percent probably won't see your response and such, so use the at symbol at me I guess? IDK :/. This BBCode stuff is really cool!! :D.
    Gamer from Alaska (907 Gamers, Alaskan Gamers Unite!).
    My little rant I guess?:
      One day Nightblades will get the buffs we desperately need and deserve, but so far, those buffs are not today.. The Elder Scrolls Online: Nightblade Nerfs Unlimited.
      Don't nerf you, don't nerf me, nerf the sorc behind the tree!.

If you need help or advice, hit me up on Xbox: H4rry Poggers :D .
      Also open to talking on Discord!

Ich kann Deutsch Sprechen bei der mittleren/zwischen Kenntnissen Ebene. Hallo! :D.

CP level 1000+! Playing since 2015.

My wishlist I suppose:
      • PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEAAASSSEEE EITHER BUFF SIPHONING STRIKES OR REVERT IT BACK TO PRE MORROWIND!!.
      • Bring back purge cloak. But I guess the new heal cloak is more beneficial. Hmmm....
      • MAKE IMPERIAL CITY GREAT AGAIN, BRING BACK THOSE INCREDIBLE DAYS. My best experiences in ESO where in there!
      • Return Stam builds to the power we held in One Tamriel. Long Live Stamina builds!
      • Put Magplar and MagDK into their place. Magpsorc is a hopeless case.
      • Is there any chance that we could get an Ebonheart Pact nerf? #CullingTheHerds .

My 10 characters:
      • AD - xak-Morrowindx - Khajiit Stamina Nightblade. Hours: 107 days, 19 hours (2,568 hours).
      • EP - Ich bin Groot - Orc Stamina Dragonknight. Hours: 2 days, 16 hours (64 hours).
      • DC - Who Took My Bleach - Orc Stamina Sorcerer. Hours: 3 days, 18 hours. (90 hours).
      • EP - Niada Zaennon - High Elf Magicka Nightblade. Hours: 15 days, 18 hours (378 hours).
      • AD - Healsyournoobazzwithmemes - Argonian Magicka Templar. Hours: 1 day, 9 hours (33 hours)
      • DC - Engulfing Traps - Dark Elf Magicka Dragonknight. Hours: 7 days, 17 hours (129 hours).
      • AD - Verführung - High Elf Magicka Sorcerer. Hours: 5 days, 9 hours (129 hours)
      • DC - Deadazz catch these birds - Nord Stamina Warden. Hours: 6 days, 21 hours (165 hours)
      • EP - So Bendy - Wood Elf Stamina Templar. Hours: 1 day, 15 hours (39 hours)
      • EP - Smash that mf Like button - Breton Magicka Warden. Hours: 20 hours, 20 minutes.

Aldmeri Dominion Master-Faction!
    • Emma_Overload
      Emma_Overload
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭

"Stan isn't allowed to have nice things..."

... Other than completely dominating PvP, of course.
      #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
    • Fvh09NL
      Fvh09NL
      ✭✭✭

Lol, only 3 out of 7 are actually damaging proc sets. Where skoria is balanced enough imo, and zaan is in cp pvp as well (and barely used). Caalurion I never see, but I dislike non-monster damaging proc sets in general.

Stam has their fair share of similar sets: selene, veli, viper just to name a few (7th, ravage, as well, if you count bsw and such) . Don't act like stam is left behind, I play both mag and stam, and while mag had its benefits, sets arent really one of them (while stam hits tons harder).
    • InvictusApollo
      InvictusApollo
      ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah so many sets for magicka builds and they still have lower burst damage than stamina. Last time I checked Zaan doesn't ignore resistances like bleeds.
    • anatole1234
      anatole1234
      ✭✭✭
      Have you guys even used it ? The size of the aoe is literally 2-3m wide. Cant debuff more than 2 person lol
    • Lord_Eomer
      Lord_Eomer
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      I never saw anyone using this set,

those saying this set OP etc. should come in cyrodiil or BG with this set.