The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Bok-Xul world boss & the Banish the Wicked Passive

ArchMikem
ArchMikem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
On my MagSorc fighting this Necromancer Boss i noticed something quickly after plopping a Destro Ult when he summoned his Skeleton horde. My Ult was fully regenerated in seconds. I then figured out it was the Fighters Guild passive that gives Ultimate for every Undead you defeat, so with this guy summoning like 20 Skeletons at a time, he's basically an Ultimate generator for you.

Was this foreseen? It seems a teeny bit Exploity.
CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably working as intended, since skeletons are considered undeath adds, so the passive is doin what its meant to do
    you could argue the same in Skyreach, where you throw a destro, and before it runs out the next destro is already charged ;)
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• eso_nya
    eso_nya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is the mechanic of the Ancient Chest event in skyreach. Try shooting star on a mDK next time, lol ;)
    Edited by eso_nya on February 2, 2019 2:00PM
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    METEOR SHOWERS FOR DAYS!!!!!
    Argonian forever