Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

containers in my inventory are empty

VoltrenXytech
VoltrenXytech
✭✭
ive got a massive amount of blacksmithing crates and item set crates that every time i try to open them they open to a blank inventory panel, this has been a bug since day 1 launch, now its a 100% proc and none of the quick fixes work anymore. all i can do is press start to close the menu and keep try and after 200 some odd tries it still doesn't give it, and re-logging doesn't work anymore. I NEED HELP!
"ill never trust a Kitsune, but ill always trust a Lamia"
characters: Aliceverron & Rime Fracture-blade
  • VoltrenXytech
    VoltrenXytech
    ✭✭
    ive gotten a few more crates now, i could really use some help, my inventory is starting to fill up
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If relogging hasn't helped, you should try deleting the local save data and then power-cycle your Xbox. Steps for deleting local save data are listed below.
    1. Go to Games.
    2. Highlight The Elder Scrolls Online tile and press the [Menu] button of the controller.
    3. Select Manage Game.
    4. Highlight and select Save Data for the desired user.
    5. Select Delete.
    6. You'll be prompted to confirm deletion of this game save data:
      • Choose "Delete Everywhere" This will remove your saved data from this console, the cloud, and all other consoles you play on
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • VoltrenXytech
    VoltrenXytech
    ✭✭
    Thank you ZOS_BillE i can now open all the crates and stuff, i hope this doesn't happen too often, id love to see it fixed in a future bug patch or something
  • VoltrenXytech
    VoltrenXytech
    ✭✭
    it seems that was a very temporary fix, cause its doing it again, it must not be very common of a bug but its super impeding for writ progress
  • VoltrenXytech
    VoltrenXytech
    ✭✭
    it also seems that it was a one time fix, cause that method is not working anymore...
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @VoltrenXytech

If power-cycling and deleting the local save data are no longer helping, the next step you can take is re-installing ESO on your Xbox.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • VoltrenXytech
    VoltrenXytech
    ✭✭
    yeah i did that yesterday and it only worked temporarily, it also seems to be finicky sometimes i cant open the boxes, and sometimes i can, its very weird. so far ive just been leaving them in my inventory until it allows me to open it, it seems to happen after i kill a boss or die. still very inconvenient.