The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Naked Fist Only Campaign, PLEASE ZOS!!!

KhajiitFelix
KhajiitFelix
✭✭✭✭✭
Make 3 version:
A: Below level 50
B: Level 50 no CP
C: Level 50 with CP

Rules:

No armor
No weapons
No werewolves
No skills except mage light and its morphs

Perfect game.
  • npuk
    npuk
    ✭✭✭
    In a guild I was in I held a bare knuckle boxing event, in the prep we found out that naked with no weapons its near impossible to kill someone unless they are just stood there doing nothing.

We over came this by giving out a low level knife, was good fun!

The Sacrificial Warriors GMXbox One EU:18x CP Chars (2300+ CP)Xbox One NA: 3x CP Chars (800+ CP)Xbox One (alt) EU:5x CP Chars (1500+ CP)Xbox One (alt 2) EU:1x CP Chars (450+ CP)PC EU: 1x CP Char (400+ CP)
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    With all the nerfs in the game, eventually players are only going to have hand to hand combat :D
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    play “insert recently nerfed class name” and you’ll know what naked fist fights are like

:trollface:
  • _Ahala_
    _Ahala_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wut bout siege tho
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    yes
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai