The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

An Idea for a New Map Icon

big_ear_midget
big_ear_midget
✭✭✭
Hi! I was wondering if there was a way to add something to the maps that we have. I think it would be great if it would show a dot or a mark on the map where online guild members are. it wouldnt have to be all guilds at the same time. perhaps there could be a box in filters to tick for each guild we are members of. As it is now, you only can see the area they are in.. aka Vvardenfell. I just think it would be nice to see where they are on the map so you would know where you are traveling. Also as it is now, people showing up in the current guild list are not always in the location shown on the screen.. Just a thought..not sure if this is the correct place for this.. any thoughts?? thanks!
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like it is possible to create an add on like that (but it will work only if both guild members have the add on)