Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild note addon?

alsonotan0rc
alsonotan0rc
✭✭✭
My guild would like to have a two-part note system, one editable by the player the note belongs to (so players can tell a little about themselves), and the other half editable by officer ranks only (to give commendations for good behavior and such). Is there an addon that allows split permissions like that? Is it possible?

Thanks for your help!

Best Answer

• Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From my experience Addons will not be able to provide this functionality. They are for the most part limited only to storing and displaying data for your game only, as well as providing ways to take common actions within the game (inviting people to a group, accepting a queue invite, pinging the map, etc)

Since the guild system does not support tiered permissions for notes, any addon that implemented such a feature would essentially only be visible to you and not everyone else.
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
    Answer ✓
  • alsonotan0rc
    alsonotan0rc
    ✭✭✭
    Bummer, I was afraid of that. Thanks for the reply!