Maintenance for the week of February 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – February 18
• Xbox One: EU megaserver for maintenance – February 20, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/

Addon Request: Camera Zoom Lock

InvictusApollo
InvictusApollo
✭✭✭
I would like to request a simple addon that locks and unlocks camera zoom level at set distance, by tapping a single button.
Use case: I set camera distance that I like -> I click designated button -> buttons that zoom in and out don't do that anymore untill I click designated button again.

Problem that this addon would be solve:
Many people (including me) use middle mouse button to activate an ability. However in the heat of battle (pvp) we sometimes move mouse wheel a little while pressing middle button. That results in changing zoom distance.
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you want an addon to create a keybinding that would toggle another keybinding?
    PC/NA
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (52k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(121k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter