The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Swimming in Grand Repair Kits...

PS4_ZeColmeia
PS4_ZeColmeia
✭✭✭✭✭
I haven't been able to sell them on a vendor either, should I just junk them?
PSN: ***___Chan (3 _s)
Hybrid, All-Role NB
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, you use repair kits to repair your gear, @PS4_ZeColmeia ... which saves money versus using the merchant NPC.

Regardless, if that’s too inconvenient for you, you might as destroy them since they have no purpose in your gameplay style.
  • SpankinDamob
    SpankinDamob
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure how it is on ps4 but on Xbox you just highlight your equipment, press the Y button, then select repair. Saves me probably 2 to 4K a day on repairs.
  • PS4_ZeColmeia
    PS4_ZeColmeia
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, you use repair kits to repair your gear, @PS4_ZeColmeia ... which saves money versus using the merchant NPC.

Regardless, if that’s too inconvenient for you, you might as destroy them since they have no purpose in your gameplay style.
    Not sure how it is on ps4 but on Xbox you just highlight your equipment, press the Y button, then select repair. Saves me probably 2 to 4K a day on repairs.

So what I'm saying is I grind writs on 9 characters and only play on one. I know how to use repair kits I just literally have 2k of them sitting in my bank that I see no way of me chewing through myself.
    Hybrid, All-Role NB
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So what I'm saying is I grind writs on 9 characters and only play on one. I know how to use repair kits I just literally have 2k of them sitting in my bank that I see no way of me chewing through myself.

I think you already knew the answer before posting ...
  • PS4_ZeColmeia
    PS4_ZeColmeia
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think you already knew the answer before posting ...

I was hoping for some sage advice on some unknown way of getting some value out of them.
    Hybrid, All-Role NB
  • WolfStar07
    WolfStar07
    ✭✭✭
    Why can't you sell them on guild traders? People will buy them because it's cheaper than buying from a merchant, and not everyone does writs enough to accumulate that on their own.
  • Zacuel
    Zacuel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guild bank. Give them to people who need them more than you do.

Or destroy them. If you don't care about that kind of stuff.
  • PS4_ZeColmeia
    PS4_ZeColmeia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WolfStar07 wrote: »
    Why can't you sell them on guild traders? People will buy them because it's cheaper than buying from a merchant, and not everyone does writs enough to accumulate that on their own.

I had 0 luck doing that
    Hybrid, All-Role NB
  • validifyedneb18_ESO
    validifyedneb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC EU send some to @validifyed lol
    EU: Magden, Magknight, Stamsorc(*2), Magsorc
    NA: Magplar, Magden, PotatoBlade
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WolfStar07 wrote: »

I had 0 luck doing that

Price them so cheap they have no choice but to buy them
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I have stuff like that, that could potentially be valuable to someone other than me, I like to go to the starting zones and find some level 4 person (who is most likely not a bot) and just mail it to them without warning.
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• mateosalvaje
    mateosalvaje
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you have too many repair kits, maybe it means you need to play harder content 😈
    I've been wrong before, and I'll be wrong again.