Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

What specific time do the campaigns reset?

Azurephoenix999
Azurephoenix999
✭✭✭✭✭
Copy and pasted directly from a reddit post I made a few hours ago:

Want to become Emperor, but I don't have a lot of time to play, so I'm planning to come on right when a campaign starts to try and do it as fast as possible.

Time now is about 9:45pm in the UK. It says that Shor (the campaign I've chosen for my attempt) ends in 9 hours. Does it reset on the dot once those 9 hours are up? Is there an interim between campaigns that I have to wait through before I can actually start gaining AP towards Emp? If so, how long is it?

Do the captured Keeps stay as they are when the reset occurs (as in which alliance owns them), or do they reset too? Would it be a viable strategy to capture 5 of the central keeps before the campaign resets, so that only 1 more needs to be captured after the reset?

EDIT: Oh, and is the reset at the same time each week (because it's a 7 day campaign), or does it vary?

EDIT 2: Also, just in case it matters, this is Xbox EU server.
Edited by Azurephoenix999 on February 1, 2019 1:26AM
Guildmaster of Spectral Liberty - Xbox One - European Megaserver

Best Answer

• Skall66
    Skall66
    ✭✭✭
    Keeps and scrolls stay as they are, there is no reset, only AP are
    Mudcrab magnet
    Xbox EU
    Answer ✓
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s the same reset time for each campaign.

You can see how much time is remaining by clicking on the campaign overview.

The best way to grind AP is in a group within your PvP guild ... be sure to pay it forward with your guildies when they need to emp.
    Edited by Taleof2Cities on February 1, 2019 2:11AM
  • Azurephoenix999
    Azurephoenix999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s the same reset time for each campaign.

You can see how much time is remaining by clicking on the campaign overview.

The best way to grind AP is in a group within your PvP guild ... be sure to pay it forward with your guildies when they need to emp.

Yeah, so if the campaign says 5 hours remaining, the reset will occur when that timer expires? Like, that is when AP starts counting towards Emperor?

Also, what about how keep ownership works between resets?
    Guildmaster of Spectral Liberty - Xbox One - European Megaserver