The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Green Nixad Please!

Aelthwyn
Aelthwyn
✭✭✭✭
I love the nixads, they're one of my favorite pets. Please make them in more colors! I would especially love a green one, like think the dye "Viridium Venom". But other colors like gold or black might also be nice. Anyone else hoping for more nixad variations? (after the snow nixad, it makes me think how awesome a wild hunt style one would be)
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There will be fire and electric nixads in the future. Probably for 300 jems.

I got my favorite color variation recently (orchid one) and I don't want any other among existing or currently datamined types. However, properly done Wild Hunt themed nixad is something indeed intriguing.
    Options