The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Story Mode dungeons Need 2 (PC NA)

CowNRB
CowNRB
✭✭✭
Hi im looking for any role (i can do all 3 and the other is a dps) todo dlc story mode dungeons please leave your @name here or in-game Mail @King1Cow. time and date to be decided when we have 4.
No minimum champion point level req
Edited by CowNRB on January 31, 2019 4:11PM
  • Arbit
    Arbit
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ArbitraryDepth
    I’m always down for dungeons
    Argonian Master Race
  • CowNRB
    CowNRB
    ✭✭✭
    Hey thanks for the response i forgot to mention to put what role you are lol so i can figure out what role i have to be.
    Edited by CowNRB on January 31, 2019 4:07PM
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am a dps
    CP 810 and 26k dps parse
    @Pajor17

If you are still looking for members that is.
    Edited by Pajor on January 31, 2019 8:28PM
  • Arbit
    Arbit
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am also a dps, i added you in game already
    Argonian Master Race
  • CowNRB
    CowNRB
    ✭✭✭
    we need a healer or tank @Klasen thanks for the offer but we are full on dps
  • Arbit
    Arbit
    ✭✭✭✭
    if youd like i can heal for you if you wanna take klasen
    Argonian Master Race
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    You guys probably have a full group already but if you're still looking for a healer (or when your healer can't make it) I can run dlc dungeons with you in slow mode for the story. In game name @Kallixenia. I'll be away from ESO for the next few days but would love to run dlc dungeons for the quest when I get back
  • CowNRB
    CowNRB
    ✭✭✭
    ill do more groups for sure. more ppl that get the story the better!
  • CowNRB
    CowNRB
    ✭✭✭
    So for the people that have said that they can what times and days work for you?
    im free most of the time (im east cost so try to stick within that time so like no 3 am for me lol)
  • CowNRB
    CowNRB
    ✭✭✭
    We are planning on doing some of the dungeon on Friday the 8th at 7pm Est ill also send everyone a mail in game checking if that's okay with everyone