The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Engine guardian monster set

Soundles1990
Soundles1990
✭✭✭
How often does this monster set proc? And how good is the heal and magicka/stamina recovery with this set?
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    a 10% chance to summon a dwemer automation to restore 1162 Health, Stamina, or Magicka every 0.5 seconds for 6.5 seconds.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i have found that in pvp people cant target you if you wear this set.
    especially if you have other pets, it makes you shielded, because they hit your pets instead of you. :)
  • Soundles1990
    Soundles1990
    ✭✭✭
    Very nice :) i will go for it
  • robpr
    robpr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This set procs depends how many abilities you use, if you are lucky it procs right after the previous sphere dies. It's 10% chance per every ability used.
    The recovery is very good - 2k-ish per second, but the catch here that it always picks the random resource to restore and can't be changed as long as its active.
    Still, solid choice for tanks/pvp that don't have access to chudan/lord warden or for some reason dont want to run Bloodspawn.
    Edited by robpr on January 31, 2019 9:42PM
  • Soundles1990
    Soundles1990
    ✭✭✭
    The thing is it just restore one of 3
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The thing is it just restore one of 3

Correct. Seems to be random, from my experience. Got the set on my main pvp character.
    Edited by phairdon on January 31, 2019 9:43PM
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it procs for you even if your only walking and slowly use stamina, it procs the pet to restore your stamina, is fun to use.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gilvoth wrote: »
    especially if you have other pets, it makes you shielded, because they hit your pets instead of you. :)

flipside, crushing shock/poison arrow can interrupt the little dwemer from range stopping the resource return.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Technically, no. You can still target lock a player with pets out. If you're not using target locks, then players with pets do become much harder to manage.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Technically, no. You can still target lock a player with pets out. If you're not using target locks, then players with pets do become much harder to manage.

that is not true.
    if you target lock another player, you will not hit him.
    target lock does not assist in hitting players, it only allows you to see them as a target.
  • Hamish999
    Hamish999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're a sorc have Dark Conversion slotted and activate it if the sphere is giving you stam.
    PC-EU
    Do'Zahra - Khajiit - StamDK - AD
    Narese Telvanni - Dunmer - Petsorc - EP
    Anastasie Chastain - Breton - Magplar - DC
    Gashnakh the Lusty - Orc - Stamsorc - AD
    Stands-In-Stoopid - Argonian - Warden Tank - AD
    Talia al-Morwha - Redguard - Stamden - AD
    Makes-Fier-Wrong - Argonian - Stamblade - AD
    Busty-Argonian-Maid - Argonian - Templar Healer - AD
    Alaru Telvanni - Dunmer - Stamplar - AD
    Ko'Raehsi - Khajiit - Magsorc - AD
    Torhild Rock-Chucker - Nord - StamDK - AD
    Drusilla Larouche - Breton - MagDK - AD
    Ko'Khanni - Khajiit - Magden - AD
    Ilithyia Ectorius - Imperial - DK Tank -AD

Keyboard and mouse FTW!
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

that is not true.
    target lock does not assist in hitting players, it only allows you to see them as a target.
    giphy.gif

what - are you serious?!?!?
    Edited by geonsocal on January 31, 2019 10:08PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This set is a staple of my artificer, so I've been using it for... when did I create him? Two years? Three? I can't remember. It activates often. For dungeon roles, he is built as my tank. When the health beam is on, he's basically unkillable (well, he was anyway... don't get me started on the increase in BS one shot mechanics in the DLC dungeons these days). When the stamina beam is on, he can basically spam abilities and keep topped off on his bar. Magicka is the least useful for him, but when I had honor the dead on him he could spam his off-heals near constantly until the beam went down.
  • Inarre
    Inarre
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »

that is not true.
    giphy.gif

what - are you serious?!?!?

No, can't be. I've seen my player legit spin around 180 degrees to hit a tab targeted NPC. You CAN hit other things if your target is far enough away from the tab target. You can also fail to hit the tab target and hit something else if that something is blocking your line of sight completely. But tab definitely prioritizes where your damage goes. I can prove this with video if necessary.

For this purpose it's mostly a trouble if you didn't have tab on the player before the dwemer came up. Trying to tab a player through a dwemer is a pain.
    Edited by Inarre on February 1, 2019 12:09AM