The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Dungeon finder PC EU

KaiDynasty
KaiDynasty
✭✭✭
Hi,
i just noticed that the dungeon finder seem broken again.
Infinite bug that say "someone declined your invite" when the group is full. I notice the in the evenening.
Please take a look and solve it, it kills the fun off of the players who haven't guilds dedicated to dungeon raiding.
  • Amarthiul
    Amarthiul
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, was having problems myself with the dungeon group finder, and people in my guild were saying the battleground queues were buggy as well.
    Edited by Amarthiul on January 30, 2019 10:54PM
  • Neyane
    Neyane
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also been having problems with it. Getting a lot of “unable to queue at this time”.
    The most important thing in life is enjoying yourself.
    810+, love trials and dungeons, achievement hunter ♥
    Stormproof on 9 characters and more to come~ Flawless on MagSorc & MagPlar ♥
  • KaiDynasty
    KaiDynasty
    ✭✭✭
    Neyane wrote: »
    Also been having problems with it. Getting a lot of “unable to queue at this time”.

This when you press the "find dungeon". After that, when the system says that everyone is ready, the error "someone declined" appear.
  • AWinterWolf
    AWinterWolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    This error unfortunately, isn't new, and they've made no mention of it. I highly doubt they'll fix it, I'm afraid :(
    @AWinterWolf, PC EU.

Main character: Healer, CP 1300+,
    Completed:
    vSS (Ice & Fire HM)
    vMoL Trifecta
    TTT
    vKA HMs
    vBRP
    All Dungeon Trifectas.

Favourite quote:

History is a story written by the victors, who often paint themselves the best of lights.
  • KaiDynasty
    KaiDynasty
    ✭✭✭
    This error unfortunately, isn't new, and they've made no mention of it. I highly doubt they'll fix it, I'm afraid :(

When there was the event of undauted, they made a hotfix which was a kind of work around was to automatically refuse the queue request, so you had to spam the dungeon finder tool but once it worked, you could enter a dungeon. They removed this work around it seem.
  • AWinterWolf
    AWinterWolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I remember that, it was still a load of rubbish though, many people (myself included) got fed up before they got into a dungeon.
    KaiDynasty wrote: »

When there was the event of undauted, they made a hotfix which was a kind of work around was to automatically refuse the queue request, so you had to spam the dungeon finder tool but once it worked, you could enter a dungeon. They removed this work around it seem.

@AWinterWolf, PC EU.

Main character: Healer, CP 1300+,
    Completed:
    vSS (Ice & Fire HM)
    vMoL Trifecta
    TTT
    vKA HMs
    vBRP
    All Dungeon Trifectas.

Favourite quote:

History is a story written by the victors, who often paint themselves the best of lights.