The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Was the Lilmoth Outlaws Refuge a temple to Stendarr?

mateosalvaje
mateosalvaje
✭✭✭✭
4vbaf9idc4ct.jpeg
I've been wrong before, and I'll be wrong again.
  • myskyrim26
    myskyrim26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The rug is not enough to prove it. It may have been stolen and put there. What about the layout? Imperial temples have a distinct architecture. Yet it may have been a chapel to Stendarr
  • mateosalvaje
    mateosalvaje
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is it a rug? I thought it was stone inlay. There's also an obviously Imperial statue that's been decapitated. I'll try to get a shot of that after work 😉
  • mateosalvaje
    mateosalvaje
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ha! You are correct, it is an old ratty rug.
    myskyrim26 wrote: »
    The rug is not enough to prove it. It may have been stolen and put there. What about the layout? Imperial temples have a distinct architecture. Yet it may have been a chapel to Stendarr

I got the screenshot, now to upload it to Twitter, download it, and re-upload it here 😉
  • mateosalvaje
    mateosalvaje
    ✭✭✭✭
    qq17hk8b15nx.jpeg

I couldn't fit it in the shot, but there's a moldy old Imperial banner across from it I think. Not the dragon symbol, but the diamond one? Thanks for any input! 😊
  • myskyrim26
    myskyrim26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today I tried to examine the statue. I tried to get as close as I could and see details. So, It is a warrior wearing a cape, with a young male face - head is clearly visible. Also, this warrior has some kind of a broken 1h weapon in his hand. We need to find similar if they exists - Blackrose prison, maybe? We have some Imperial ruins to research in Murkmire. As for the architecture of the outlaw refuge, it resembles of a chapel. I didn't manage to find any direct evidences, yet I'll keep examining. We need more structures to compare!
    The banner is Imperial, of course, Dragon symbol will appear later, during the time of Tiber Septim.
    Edited by myskyrim26 on February 5, 2019 9:54PM