Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Eidetic Memory: Wrothgar Writings: A Plea for Help

Karius_Imalthar
Karius_Imalthar
✭✭✭✭✭
Does anyone know if this book is available after completing all of the Wrothgar quests? It's the only one I am missing.

LoreBooks addon does show it as in Orsinium with simply "Dungeon" as the location. After a bit of research I find that it was written by Darien Gautier.

After more research I find that the book is located in the Temple of Ire; specifically in the Library.

I cannot enter the library since I have completed the quest line. I did more research and found that Gabrielle Benele is in The Gold Coast in Anvil still looking for him. I even went there to see if the book might be available around her.

Can anyone confirm that this book is not moved somewhere after completing the quest? Thank you.
  • Karius_Imalthar
    Karius_Imalthar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you try the upper Temple Entrance? Did all the quests and it is open for me..

Thank you. I will check again. I am able to enter the temple without any problem, it is the library area inside the temple I am no longer able to enter. Are you able to get there?

Edited by Karius_Imalthar on November 29, 2016 8:21PM
  • EleonoraCrendraven
    EleonoraCrendraven
    ✭✭✭
    Ah the library; I assumed you had problems with the temple entrance, sorry.
    I traveled to the temple to try it myself since I completed all the quests there, too.
    Result is: No, cannot enter the library.
  • Aelina_Toulene
    Same problem here - can't get into the library. Did you find a solution?
  • Karius_Imalthar
    Karius_Imalthar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately, there doesn't appear to be a way to get this. I've at least sent it as feedback/bug and will hope it's moved or available in the next patch.
  • Aelina_Toulene
    That's what I figured - oh well. Thanks for answering, and for sending it in as a but. We'll keep our fingers crossed that they address it!
  • Geistertanz
    Geistertanz
    ✭✭
    Sadly wasn't fixed in the last patch (Tried it today on February 4th). Maybe with the Homestead patch.
  • Aurrynthea_Drake
    Aurrynthea_Drake
    ✭✭✭
    This has still not been fixed - and don't see it being fixed as we are now Jan 27, 2019(!!!) with still no way to get this book after completing the story line...
    Magic does not die. It merely sleeps until called forth into the world again.
    PC EU (PvE)(ex PvP)
  • theskymoves
    theskymoves
    ✭✭✭✭
    This has still not been fixed - and don't see it being fixed as we are now Jan 27, 2019(!!!) with still no way to get this book after completing the story line...

After the quest is complete, the 'book' can be found in the Temple of Ire, on a counter located on the elevated wooden platform (NW corner of the room).

tumblr_pjwht9zJj21uf33zto2_r1_1280.jpg
    Edited by theskymoves on January 31, 2019 3:59AM