The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dungeon finder still broken

Darthbell
Darthbell
✭✭✭
I started playing again after a several month hiatus and see that dungeon finder still doesn't work correctly and still nothing on the horizon for a fix. An average of 35 minutes waiting as a solo DPS for a random dungeon is a joke when you pair it with the fact that we then lost a DPS and had to wait 15 minutes for the system to provide a replacement. I see Jessica Folsom hasn't posted any updates since 2016 about the console issues and tech support only replies that it's suggested to never use the tool and pre-form your groups. My guilds I am in are mostly dead due to the ever increasing bugs list so it's pretty difficult to get a group going. I was going to originally post this as a question but it's a statement not a question. Other than keeping my ESO plus cancelled what else can we do to get at a minimum recognition of this problem?
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This includes the "official" comment on the situation from Zos on the GF issue.

I fail to see how losing a DPS or the last time Jessica commented on consoles has anything to do with how the GF works.

I suggest finding a new guild if yours is dead. That happens but there are plenty of very active guilds on the PC servers so I expect similar is the case on consoles. That makes it much easier to form a group. That solution is in your hands.
  • Darthbell
    Darthbell
    ✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    This includes the "official" comment on the situation from Zos on the GF issue.

I fail to see how losing a DPS or the last time Jessica commented on consoles has anything to do with how the GF works.

I suggest finding a new guild if yours is dead. That happens but there are plenty of very active guilds on the PC servers so I expect similar is the case on consoles. That makes it much easier to form a group. That solution is in your hands.

Poor IDK getting upset about reading & comprehension! You don't even play on console yet troll this forum? This is referring to the game performance on consoles and lack of response from ZOS or performance improvement. The "performance" of game finder is lacking on CONSOLE and there hasn't been an "official" comment from ZOS since 2016. Again regarding performance issues on "CONSOLE". The only 2 posts from ZOS regarding console performance came from Jessica Folsom in 2016. Hopefully that clears it up.
  • ThanatosXR
    ThanatosXR
    ✭✭✭
    Because everyone queues as dps
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's not broken. It's working as intended. The fact that there are too many dps in the queue is not a problem with the system.

That's not to say they can't improve it in many ways, but what you describe is not a ZOS problem. That's a player problem. If the lack of tanks is causing your queue to take too long, feel free to go to zone or guild and get a group of 4 dps and smash that dungeon.
  • ThanatosXR
    ThanatosXR
    ✭✭✭
    It actually is broken now, a serverside on all platforms