The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF others to do vet Moon Hunter Keep

SpearDusk
SpearDusk
✭✭✭
Hey,
I can fulfil any role really (I'm 810cp+ ). I have a few DDs, a dedicated healer and 2 tank toons. And I've done some vet and normal trials. (vet trials apart from DLC, the DLC trials I've done on normal) Would probably prefer to heal through it first.

If anyone is looking for the same and you're nice, friendly, and look at the funny side of things (like when we wipe, don't get pissed).. just send me a PM or post here :)
  • SpearDusk
    SpearDusk
    ✭✭✭
    *** Im on PC, EU.
  • BlueMoonRising
    Hey we're currently in need of a healer in our progression group. Our next challenge is going to be vet Fang Lair HM but after that one of the members wanted to do Moon Hunter Keep. You're welcome to join us, either as a permanent healer or just for specific dungeons. PM me if you want to join and I'll give our discord link.
  • SpearDusk
    SpearDusk
    ✭✭✭
    Hey we're currently in need of a healer in our progression group. Our next challenge is going to be vet Fang Lair HM but after that one of the members wanted to do Moon Hunter Keep. You're welcome to join us, either as a permanent healer or just for specific dungeons. PM me if you want to join and I'll give our discord link.

does mcfc ring any bells? if so I'll definitely join :#
    Whats your in game nickname
  • BlueMoonRising
    Haha I don't know much about it, but maybe you'll have more luck with my other 2 buds :D Sent you a private message with discord invite.