Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Something is wrong with the PC/EU servers

• Nando70
    Nando70
    ✭✭✭
    mqjg8vS.png
    I AM A GAMER
    Not because I don't have a life
    But because I chose to have many!
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We, EU players, are second quality customers. Even if the central is in US, when things like this happen it's ZOS who looses customers, and they should take actions to fix it and prevent it by impending penalties on those who manage their servers in EU.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Nando70
    Nando70
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe a renewal of the EU staff since they seem to be completely incompetent.
    I AM A GAMER
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nando70 wrote: »

As much as these CONTINUAL maintenances SUCK, you shouldn't want someone to lose their job.

We don't know what's been going on behind the scenes. Losing a job causes absolute destruction and can ruin families, lives and cause suicide - you wouldn't want that on your conscience, just because you booted from a dungeon/pvp/etc, right?

Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • Uryel
    Uryel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Is there even a EU staff ? ^^'
  • Deathpike
    Deathpike
    ✭✭
    Bam_Bam wrote: »

As much as these CONTINUAL maintenances SUCK, you shouldn't want someone to lose their job.

We don't know what's been going on behind the scenes. Losing a job causes absolute destruction and can ruin families, lives and cause suicide - you wouldn't want that on your conscience, just because you booted from a dungeon/pvp/etc, right?

This is not because of us to losing their job, if its happen to someone to lose their job, its because of their quality of doing their job. So if they do their job properly, no one does complain about that. This is a business not charity.
  • qbit
    qbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deathpike wrote: »

This is not because of us to losing their job, if its happen to someone to lose their job, its because of their quality of doing their job. So if they do their job properly, no one does complain about that. This is a business not charity.

The people making budget decision won't be the ones losing the job. Won't be the managers. It will be the IT guy making 50k practically living paycheck to paycheck.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Pretty sure they're clueless because they are always being fired and replaced.

Meaning no one is left who actually understands, or remembers, how it was all supposed to work.
    Edited by Tigerseye on January 30, 2019 1:57PM
  • GoonyGoat
    GoonyGoat
    ✭✭✭✭
    10oz3iq.png

Fixed that for you
  • Deathpike
    Deathpike
    ✭✭
    qbit wrote: »

The people making budget decision won't be the ones losing the job. Won't be the managers. It will be the IT guy making 50k practically living paycheck to paycheck.

Yes, agree with that. If the problem continues for 4 years, responsible are managers not just a IT. Also, there is a communication problem with customers. Managment in EU ZOS so bad, i cant even say something about that.
  • Nando70
    Nando70
    ✭✭✭
    I actually did read an article where some IT person screwed up so much they made him IT minister in one of the European countries, can't remember which one though. guess that's the future they are aiming for? who knows :D
    I AM A GAMER
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bet the online store is up though ;)

That blo0dy crown store will still be ticking like a Rolls Royce after everyone stops playing ESO, has grown old and died and the Earth wiped out in a massive cataclysmic meteor strike.

I'm being serious.
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • FanmaR
    FanmaR
    ✭✭✭
    Canceled ESO+.

Why would I pay for a daily subscription when half the time I try to play it the servers are down? They're literally getting my money for nothing. No other online service is this unreliable.

Why can't they at least tell us what's going on? Why do people insist on defending ZoS? Must be Americans who don't have these ridiculous problems.
  • Nando70
    Nando70
    ✭✭✭
    FanmaR wrote: »
    Canceled ESO+.

Why would I pay for a daily subscription when half the time I try to play it the servers are down? They're literally getting my money for nothing. No other online service is this unreliable.

Why can't they at least tell us what's going on? Why do people insist on defending ZoS? Must be Americans who don't have these ridiculous problems.

BDO Actually compensate the community when they screw up with patches and maintenance.
    Edited by Nando70 on January 30, 2019 2:25PM
    I AM A GAMER
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, agree with that. If the problem continues for 4 years, responsible are managers not just a IT. Also, there is a communication problem with customers. Managment in EU ZOS so bad, i cant even say something about that.

FR CM does not ever reply a thing, does not even acknowledge anything. He is a ghost.

We know more about the game status than him.... i dont know in what world zos lives to think this is OK communication
  • ruengdet2515
    ruengdet2515
    ✭✭✭
    It is a bad day to stop playing again bc bad maintenance.
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESOffline.png
  • FanmaR
    FanmaR
    ✭✭✭
    I T W O R K S

• Sanctuary_Reaper
    Sanctuary_Reaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, just wanted to let you know we are continuing to actively investigate what's causing these issues, and hope to have a resolution soon.

Enjoy your coffee and biscuits..... but dont forget to flick the switch at some point.
    Edited by Sanctuary_Reaper on January 30, 2019 2:36PM
  • Deathpike
    Deathpike
    ✭✭
    Morgul667 wrote: »

FR CM does not ever reply a thing, does not even acknowledge anything. He is a ghost.

We know more about the game status than him.... i dont know in what world zos lives to think this is OK communication

Just close EU server and transfer us to NA :lol: simple solution, we get same ping numbers in EU server also :lol:
  • satanio
    satanio
    ✭✭✭✭
    Edziu wrote: »
    ESOffline.png

TOP KEK
    Current public stam parses on Iron Atro so far (esologs)
    DW&Bow
    DW&2H
    2H&Bow
    Bow&Bow

Current public mag parses on Iron Atro (esologs)
    (non cheese)
    ESOLEAKS CASUALTIES:
    Checkmath
    Tasear
    RIP
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morgul667 wrote: »

Just close EU server and transfer us to NA :lol: simple solution, we get same ping numbers in EU server also :lol:

Works for me if the friends come along
  • Juponen
    Juponen
    ✭✭✭
    EU is up again :)
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Juponen wrote: »

Shame it is still so slow you can brew a decent coffee while the hamster sleeps login you in...
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • Deathpike
    Deathpike
    ✭✭
    Juponen wrote: »

I wonder how many hours we have before go offline again :lol:
  • Oberstein
    Oberstein
    ✭✭✭
    Edziu wrote: »
    ESOffline.png

That's nice one.
    History, like a human being, is thirsty when it wakes from its slumber…History wants to drink up an enormous amount of blood. And even if history has tired of drinking blood, that’s only in regards to the amount. But what about quality? The larger the sacrifice is, the more delighted the cruel gods will be.
  • Ryath_Waylander
    Ryath_Waylander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wraith66 wrote: »

Fixed that for you

Haha good one @Wraith66 Added a bit extra :)2UZ3S3x.png

Edited by Ryath_Waylander on January 30, 2019 3:57PM
  • LjAnimalchin
    LjAnimalchin
    ✭✭✭
    zenimax are absolute *** clown shoes
  • Kainarel
    Kainarel
    ✭✭✭
    In all years I've been playing ESO on EU server, I've never had ping numbers like in these recent days. My norm has always been around 80-100. Mostly 90+.
    Now, 120-130 is norm.
    Last night we've been doing one of the werewolves dungeons - the manor one - and it was a disaster. I had ping jump around from 160+ and well into 200s with spikes of 300+ to 500+. My Internet's always stable and good and speedy, so it's the game's side.
    What is this madness?