Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

net worth

KlotePino
KlotePino
✭✭✭
Hi,

A dude I talked to today told me his net worth was in the 3 mil or something, and that got me interested.
Is there an addon that scans your total inventory (including matts and their net value) and calculates something like that?
I'm a massive hoarder and I have a decently filled craftingbag, so I'm kinda curious.

greets, Pino
  • fioskal
    fioskal
    ✭✭✭
    If you use Master Merchant, Wealth Evaluator is a great addon. But it needs MM (and you to be in a trade guild or two) to calculate out your 'worth'.
    -Fiona-
    PC - NA
  • KlotePino
    KlotePino
    ✭✭✭
    I have and I am so Imma go download it now!, thanks a lot:)
  • KlotePino
    KlotePino
    ✭✭✭
    zxsx5mcxyr83.png

excellent mod, thanks again!:D
  • commdt
    commdt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will it work with ATT? Awesome guildstore does
    Rawr
  • FineFeathered
    FineFeathered
    ✭✭✭
    I know a few people with 5+ mill in the bank. Ignoring anything else, they can safely say they are worth at least that much.
  • KlotePino
    KlotePino
    ✭✭✭
    I know I know, I'm deffo not the richest, I was just curious
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does this only look at gold in your bank/inventory and items which could be sold for gold? Or does it consider everything on your account? For example houses and furniture, bound equipment, even crown store items could be given an approximate gold value now trading crowns for gold is permitted.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • commdt
    commdt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice addon
    s8lykt0d6rwg.png
    Btw works with ATT
    Edited by commdt on January 30, 2019 7:31PM
    Rawr
  • RodneyRegis
    RodneyRegis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use this, just for fun really, but how is there monetary value to knowledge?
  • Maythor
    Maythor
    ✭✭✭✭
    It would the price you'd have to pay to buy up the recipes/motifs in order to learn them on a new toon.
    Edited by Maythor on February 4, 2019 1:03PM
  • RodneyRegis
    RodneyRegis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotcha