Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Long Patriarch Beard

Liww
Liww
✭✭✭
When does this item typically return to the store?
  • j.greenmanb16_ESO
    j.greenmanb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I have only seen it in the store once, so who knows! It will probably make an appearance in a crown crate before it goes back to the store I wager :P
    "You are brave and you are strong, of this there is no doubt. But without me at your side, your deeds will go unknown, your death unwept and your story unsung - Sings-In-Shade, the Argonian Bard
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got it a while back and was not impressed. It seems very glued to your body, in an unnatural way.
  • Liww
    Liww
    ✭✭✭
    I got it a while back and was not impressed. It seems very glued to your body, in an unnatural way.

I like it, it's the only long slim beard I think?
  • ccloyesb14_ESO
    ccloyesb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I need this beard. Or more beards in general...
  • Liww
    Liww
    ✭✭✭
    I need this beard. Or more beards in general...

right here with you!
  • courier
    courier
    ✭✭✭
    Best beard in game, all my toons wear it
  • Liww
    Liww
    ✭✭✭
    courier wrote: »
    Best beard in game, all my toons wear it

don't start flaunting and taunting now.. :'(:D
  • ccloyesb14_ESO
    ccloyesb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I've been trying to figure out which beard to use on my sorc with my new wizard hat and the things I would do for this beard...
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can buy this beard in the Crown Store. I am pretty sure it is part of the Adornment Cosmetic Pack. it costs about 1,000 crowns.
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • Liww
    Liww
    ✭✭✭
    You can buy this beard in the Crown Store. I am pretty sure it is part of the Adornment Cosmetic Pack. it costs about 1,000 crowns.

I got the adornment pack which does not contain the beard, the pack only contains the default racial adornments.

LPB was a 200 crown style parlor item according to databases.
    Edited by Liww on January 30, 2019 3:29PM
  • Maotti
    Maotti
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My main character disagrees. :P

49947378_2074771075943974_731754267076984832_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent.fosl3-1.fna&oh=dfcad126a4cbb85dc95bba68adb088a2&oe=5CFB5B0A
    PC EU
  • BjornHeimdall
    BjornHeimdall
    Soul Shriven
    I'm waiting for this beard to come back to the crown store!
    PC EU
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I bought the long patriarch beard, but was horrified by how scruffy it looked when I put it on one of my characters. It looks like it has never ever been trimmed, washed, combed or oiled! In fact, it looks like the sort of beard that has an eco system of its very own. Suitable only for a Nord I think, and I have no Nords.
    PC EU
  • Liww
    Liww
    ✭✭✭
    I bought the long patriarch beard, but was horrified by how scruffy it looked when I put it on one of my characters. It looks like it has never ever been trimmed, washed, combed or oiled! In fact, it looks like the sort of beard that has an eco system of its very own. Suitable only for a Nord I think, and I have no Nords.

I'm going for the scruffy bewildered wizard look, sign me up!
  • BjornHeimdall
    BjornHeimdall
    Soul Shriven
    Only waiting this item return in Crown Store...
    PC EU
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have it but the thing about it I don't like is it doesn't sit against your characters chest but rather rides above it, you can see between the beard and the chest. That bothers me a LOT.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • U_D_D_I_N_R
    U_D_D_I_N_R
    ✭✭✭
    Liww wrote: »
    When does this item typically return to the store?

DONT GET THIS BEARD YOULL GET QUESTIONED BY THE GUARDS IF YOURE CARRYING ANYTHING SUSPICIOUS, I GOT QUESTIONED 8 TIMES AND GOT FINED 3000 GOLD FOR NOTHING, I WAS ALSO A REDGUARD WHICH IS RACIAL DISCRIMINATION.
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Caps lock key broken? Stop with the crying and false information already.
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have only seen it in the store once, so who knows! It will probably make an appearance in a crown crate before it goes back to the store I wager :P

I got it when I saw it. Once only as a purchase.

Has been ironed flat and stiff. Like all patriachs. Otherwise it would be a facecape.
    Edited by Androconium on May 26, 2019 9:08AM