Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

House Magik - PvE/PvP trading guild xbox EU (Aussie based)

magevous
magevous
Soul Shriven
Welcome to House Magik offical forums,

House Magik is a PvE/PvP trading and leveling guild with 400+ active members which is a mature based community, it’s open to everyone though myself and the guys that help with guild are Australian.

I personally spend a lot of time and in-game currency on the guild and hugely support it for guild traders. Looking for supportive guild members but no donations or anything are required just highly appreciated

We have a weekly trader and events like weekly raffle, battleground groups, dungeon groups normal or vet, trials and more! Also doing weekly mat farm runs, Xp farms (cp grinding or leveling new characters) and vet dungeon grinding.

Looking for loyal dedicated supportive players to join our ranks! Are you a player looking for like minded players to help you with endgame content? Need running a vet dungeon? Need help grinding or going for an achievement? Similly want someone to talk to while playing or a group to grind mat farming or Xp with? Then look no further! Join today.

Message via xbox live message for more details or invitation to guild. Interested in stepping up and helping with the guild on a more supportive level. Also message me personally. Message anyone for invite to guild

Gamer tag; Magevous (Guildmaster)
Dagwoood
Liftedpatrol
Bugz1993
Edited by magevous on February 3, 2019 10:33PM
  • CH77
    CH77
    ✭✭✭
    Not on xBox, PC here but I do have to wonder how your latency is... So many of us in Aus have had such a bad time since Murkmire dropped....
  • magevous
    magevous
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, latency is not the best though I seem to manage. I do struggle sometimes with huge pvp battles in cyrodiil
  • RakkarOz
    RakkarOz
    Soul Shriven
    I'm looking for a guild on the NA server. Do guilds exist across servers, or are they limited to one? If they're limited, maybe we could each admin a sister guild.
  • magevous
    magevous
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah unfortunately guilds are server restricted
  • magevous
    magevous
    Soul Shriven
    Forum updated. Please read. Looking for all active players and especially supportive active players to join guild. Weekly trader. Close to 300 members and aim for 450+ by end of next week. If interested msg my gamer tag; Magevous

Also huge Australian/nz presence in this guild as connected to the biggest Aussie guild.
  • tspaz21
    tspaz21
    Soul Shriven
    Is this guild still active? if so flick me an invite
    GT: Mr P1nK MIsT