The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Error 210 - afaik I play US servers?

Delekii
Delekii
✭✭
I'm in Australia and not entirely sure which servers I connect to, but I believe it's NA. Last night (my time, about 8 hours ago) I was able to play happily. Trying to log on this morning, I get Error 210 - PatchManifestError_DownloadFail.

I'm guessing this is related to the current server problems people are talking about elsewhere, but just incase it's not (because nobody has directly mentioned error 210 that I can see, and they seem to be largely connected to the EU servers), I thought I'd ask.

Trying to follow the instructions here:
I cannot actually access the launcher.bethesda.net link to the manifest file. My assumption is that while that is the case it's extremely unlikely that I will be able to patch the game regardless, so I don't want to go through the repair process prematurely. Am I missing something?
  • Delekii
    Delekii
    ✭✭
    As is almost always the case, after an hour of trying to troubleshoot, the very next time I tried to log in after posting this thread, it worked without issue! Is there a way for me to delete this post?