The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Auroran's Thunder - potent replacement of Spell Strategist?

robpr
robpr
✭✭✭✭✭
From my PTS playground, seems I have a replacement of spell strat for trash fights and need of aoe dps on my mDK.
Best parse so far:
v8L0yvf.jpg

Basically it's 5-piece Grothdarr. Also due to number of hits, minor vulnerability kicks in frequently, helping overall team damage (uptime is between 50-60% when front barred)
Yes, I'm aware that this number is inflated by the minor vul, and spell strat on live gives me similar result without it. But I think it's worth keeping for 4 man groups where minor vuln uptime is lesser and adds will die much faster. Probably less useful for trial scenarios, as high spell power will scale better with major force. Also triggers faster and more frequent than BSW.

Btw, parsing with 300 ping is horrible.
Edited by robpr on January 29, 2019 4:11PM
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It will be good for melee magicka DPS, increasing their cleave damage. Not so much for ranged DPS though.
  • Oakmontowls_ESO
    Oakmontowls_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My guess is that mother's sorrow will still be better for aoe.