The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Would you like to see apartments for all racial styles?

CMDR_Un1k0rn
CMDR_Un1k0rn
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I'm not a fan of full houses, save that small Breton cottage in Daggerfall. (I will be buying that house as my main residence)

Other than that though, I only take the apartments. That's both the free ones you can get from the quest and the three larger apartments that can be purchased for a relatively small amount of gold/crowns.

It is on the latter three that I would like to open a discussion on.

Zenimax, how about you introduce an apartment for all ten racial styles. Currently, we only have Altmer, Dunmer, Breton & Redguard apartments.

It would be awesome if there were at least one apartment home for each race.

Part of my asking is RP. Look, I'm a simple guy and don't think of my character to be so heroic and rich that they own several mansions across all Tamriel. I do think their adventures could warrant a number of small rooms, however. We are regualrly going into Oblivion and fighting hordes of undead & various villains, after all. We're not normal citizens by any means.

This is basically a wish thread. Never hurts to hear what others think.

Would you like to see apartments for all ten racial styles? By apartments, I refer to houses with a 50/100 (standard membership/ESO+) furniture limit.
In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, I would like to see apartments for all ten races. But, we only have 3 racial apartments, not 4 (the Breton one you listed is actually an inn room).

They should also be in the major towns, not in some small sidequest town. So, the Breton one would probably need to be in Evermore, considering that Daggerfall already has 2 Breton homes and Wayrest has 1.

The Nord one should be in Riften, even though there is the large home outside, since Windhelm already has a medium home there.

I'm not sure about Argonian, since Shadowfen already has 2 around Stormhold and there's the small home in Bal Foyen. Perhaps in Murkmire (Lilmoth)?

For the Orcs, it would be great to have the apartment in Orsinium, or I suppose on Beatnikh (a small longhouse).

The Wood Elf one could be where? Grahtwood already has a couple homes, but I suppose they could add a small room to Elden Root, or perhaps somewhere in the Bosmer village near Greenshade. Most of the other towns in Greenshade and Malabal Tor are Altmer in architecture.

The Khajiit one would be difficult, seeing as how there are 3 already in Reapers March and one in Khenarthi's Roost. I suppose it could be somewhere in Elsweyr.

And that leaves the Imperials, which could be in either Anvil or Kvatch.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on January 25, 2019 6:53PM
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes please! I'd LOVE this! And especially more housing options in Hew's Bane!
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The original distribution was one Inn Room, one Apartment, one Manor per Alliance, and one Small House, one Medium and one Large per Race. But then DLC's added more, so there are now 15 Manor size, instead of just three. At the other end of the scale, it went from three to all of five! Apartments remain at three, and Small homes remain at ten. Medium have only advanced to 12, and Large are now 15 as well.

The balance needs to be restored with several more Apartments, and Small and Medium houses. I'd like to hope that 15 of each size is the target, and we're now done with Large and Manor houses. Or maybe one of each size in each full-sized zone.