Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Something is wrong with the PC/EU servers

• Sylmaranth
    Sylmaranth
    ✭✭✭
    We need "Performance" DLC!

It will be 50 bucks, because ESO+ won't include the dlc :P
    Chars:
    - Ashtar Jarin, Hochelfen Magicka-Templer (Heiler/DD)
    - Solael Nox Vita, Hochelfen Magicka-Templer (DD/später Heiler)
  • John_Falstaff
    John_Falstaff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2s9fvq.jpg
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
  • Amphithoe
    Amphithoe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What to do about the EU server?
    giphy.gif
    Guildmaster: School of Julianos
  • BuenosNachos
    BuenosNachos
    Soul Shriven
    I'm sick of this *** i poured a lot of money into this game but the problems just get worse and worse and they just don't care and as long as they get money they will never fix this game. I'm gonna finish the content i've already payed for but after that i'm burning it all down and i mean that literally bc I bought all the collevctors editions so far
  • KoultouraS
    KoultouraS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being an American is a priviledge only eso players can understand right now...
  • Amphithoe
    Amphithoe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KoultouraS wrote: »

giphy.gif
    Guildmaster: School of Julianos
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well there has to be something to balance everything else...
  • Nando70
    Nando70
    ✭✭✭
    Concur with all above
    I AM A GAMER
    Not because I don't have a life
    But because I chose to have many!
  • KittyGotSpells
    KittyGotSpells
    ✭✭✭
    elsewhere.jpg
  • Uryel
    Uryel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the maintenance team was playing D&D :

"I use the Perform Maintenance skill on the EU server.
    - Allright, roll the dice"

ap,550x550,12x12,1,transparent,t.png
  • SamuelDraconis
    SamuelDraconis
    ✭✭✭
    Aldul wrote: »
    maybe ZOS' hotfix is so fast that it's relativistic. Time dilatation ...it only seems to us as non-moving pleb observers as if it would lag. @Einstein ftw

One negative thing for temporal entities like us
    "Let me guess, someone stole your sweetroll."
  • Nando70
    Nando70
    ✭✭✭
    why introduce new stuff when the old doesn't work properly? I don't put a carpet in me home if I have a water leak, it'll just screw up everything. Start by dedicating more servers or upgrading the current servers, getting rid of the lag issues, more pvp servers because I know a lot of people that couldn't do the pvp event that was because all servers where full. all in all fix the current issues before introducing new problems.
    I AM A GAMER
  • SirCassiusClay
    SirCassiusClay
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by SirCassiusClay on January 28, 2019 10:12PM
  • Nando70
    Nando70
    ✭✭✭
    today's maintenance is an EPIC failure and some sort of compensation should be in order imo
    I AM A GAMER
  • RobZha
    RobZha
    ✭✭✭
    This better get sorted out soon, my Guar needs feeding!
  • SirCassiusClay
    SirCassiusClay
    ✭✭✭
    KYPY1HV.jpg
  • Inoki
    Inoki
    ✭✭✭
    elsewhere.jpg

this has got to be the best thing I've seen in a while here :D:D:D
    Edited by Inoki on January 28, 2019 10:12PM
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You pug fungal 1 and run into 3 players with ZOS_*** names keep wiping on first trash.
    Yes you found out guys, thank you for getting them out we have been looking for them
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

giphy.gif
    This one demand an race nerf :)

Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Uryel
    Uryel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nando70 wrote: »
    today's maintenance is an EPIC failure and some sort of compensation should be in order imo

if we're going that way, there is ALOT we need to be compensated for. Like, the 3 years and a half I have spent building my character only to have stealth ripped from it forcefully during the next update.

No offense, mate, but as a former network technician, I'm sorry to say that sh*t does happen when working on hardware, and it can't always be avoided.

Now, there was a saying in my line of work back then : "if it ain't broken, don't fix it". Aside from the ludicrous loading times, server seemed to work just fine yesterday... And I'm mighty sure that is NOT what they were trying to fix.
    Edited by Uryel on January 28, 2019 10:14PM
  • KoultouraS
    KoultouraS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So we ve reached the point where maintance is lasting longer than actually downloading this game from scratch...
  • Inoki
    Inoki
    ✭✭✭
    On a more serious note, I hope the next fix won't make something else disappear, like the Cloud Senche I bought.
  • Nando70
    Nando70
    ✭✭✭
    Uryel wrote: »

if we're going that way, there is ALOT we need to be compensated for. Like, the 3 years and a half I have spent building my character only to have stealth ripped from it forcefully during the next update.

No offense, mate, but as a former network technician, I'm sorry to say that sh*t does happen when working on hardware, and it can't always be avoided.

Now, there was a saying in my line of work back then : "if it ain't broken, don't fix it". Aside from the ludicrous loading times, server seemed to work just fine yesterday... And I'm mighty sure that is NOT what they were trying to fix.

No offence taken, I just have the balls to say what should be. I've been gone from the game a long time and came back not long ago, and I dare say what any paying customer should dare to say.
    I AM A GAMER
  • Uryel
    Uryel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No offence taken, I just have the balls to say what should be. I've been gone from the game a long time and came back not long ago, and I dare say what any paying customer should dare to say.

Well, I had to deal with unhappy paying customers for years, so maybe I have developped an immunity to "we should be compensated". I am a paying customer too, but I do know exactly what it's like to work on fixing hardware with... Unsatisfactory results. Sometimes it just can't be helped. Sometimes you have a broken server that needs replacing, with the chance of losing 80 million euros worth of sales data, and your boss just won't pay the 5 grands that you need for that (true story...).

I wouldn't mind a compensation, of course, and if this problem extends to more than today, then it would indeed be fair. After all, they did give a crown crate to people who couldn't log because of the Steam issues. Which, by the way, still have to log through Steam and will still be in trouble should the issue arise again. So... Let's wait and see for now.
  • quake89
    quake89
    ✭✭✭

I agree today's maintenance was indeed a shambles but unfortunately, it's nothing new for the EU player base.

That being said I'd rather the servers come down for 9 - 11 hours for one day if they can fix the load screens that eat 10 minutes per one into my play time I've probably lost more time to load screens in the last 2 weeks than the whole downtime today.

I also don't feel I'm owed anything because I understand that maintenance needs to happen and that issues do arise with technology but I also appreciate the effort to tell us when issues happen.
    PC -EU
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vDSA lv9 boss. I'm soo angry
    0-e1496309679555.jpg
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • Uryel
    Uryel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    quake89 wrote: »
    That being said I'd rather the servers come down for 9 - 11 hours for one day if they can fix the load screens that eat 10 minutes per one into my play time I've probably lost more time to load screens in the last 2 weeks than the whole downtime today.

Glad to see I'm not the only one with the stupidly long loadings. And by glad, I really mean sorry for you, mate.
    Edited by Uryel on January 28, 2019 10:43PM
  • Shadow-Fighter
    Shadow-Fighter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Server hamster is dead

hamster-like-playing-dead.jpg

/playdead
    Natch Potes is like a box of chocolates - you never know what you're gonna get