The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Time-stamped chat?

jacoby.swift1b16_ESO
Is there an Add-on that time-stamps the chat entrys?
  • Sasky
    Sasky
    ✭✭✭
    There are several on ESOUI
    X4D Chat and pChat are the two biggest chat mods (and both do timestamps).
    Sasky (Zaniira, Daggerfall Covenant)
    Addons: AutoInvite, CyrHUD, Others
  • zgrssd
    zgrssd
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is actually a tab setting called "uses timestamps", so chances are this is ingame function and they just forgot to show the option.
    Elana Peterson (EU), Dominion, Imperial Sorc, Rune & Alchemy Crafting Char
    Leonida Peterson (EU), Daggerfall, Kajiit Nightblade, Tank & main Crafter
    Kurga Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Ork Dragonknight, Provision Mule
    Coldblood Peterson (EU) Argonian Templer, Daggerfall, Healer
    Incendia Peterson (EU), Dominion, Dunmer Dragonknight, fire DPS & healer
    Haldor Belendor (EU), Ebonhart, Breton Sorcerer, Tank
    Fuliminictus Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Altmer Sorcerer, Electric DPS

Me babbling about PvE roles and Armor, Short Guide to Addon Programming (for Programmers)

If you think anything I or somebody else said violates the Rules of this Forum, you are free to flag my posts. Till I get any notifcaion from this, I just asume you know you have no case against me or Zenimax disagrees with you.
  • jacoby.swift1b16_ESO
    Thanks Sasky
  • Nando70
    Nando70
    ✭✭✭
    Compensation for this major endeavorment should be considered to the gamers and Eu community
    I AM A GAMER
    Not because I don't have a life
    But because I chose to have many!
  • TheOriginalMrT
    zgrssd wrote: »
    There is actually a tab setting called "uses timestamps", so chances are this is ingame function and they just forgot to show the option.

where is this tab setting?
    oh gawd someone necro'd this.
    Edited by TheOriginalMrT on November 21, 2020 7:00PM