Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Guild Store - Question

Bazzakrak
Bazzakrak
✭✭✭
Greetings out there.

Not sure if it should be here at all, but I couldnt seem to fit it into a category under the guilds.

Well here is my question.

When we join a guild, and use the store, there is a 15% charge that is taken for posting things in the store, and there is a 10% guildcharge.
Can anyone tell me where those charges go.
The 15% are they there as a guildsink ?
The 10% do they go into a pool that the leaders of the guild have access to, or is that also a goldsink ?

Thanks in advance.
We're born, we live, we die. And along the way, you do the best with whatever crap you step in :p

I'm stranded all alone in the gas station of love, And I have to use the self-service pumps <3

Post Hoc Ergo Proptor Hoc o:)

Motivation alone is not enough. If i had an idiot with me and i motivated him, then i will have a motivated idiot to do stuff :s
  • cjmarsh725b14_ESO
    cjmarsh725b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I seem to remember a developer comment on a reddit AMA that said the 10% was an intentional goldsink. I'm not entirely sure about the 15%, but I think it might go into the guild bank.
  • Bazzakrak
    Bazzakrak
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks.

I like to know how stuff like that works, and always nice to see that there afterall is some kind of goldsink :smile:
    We're born, we live, we die. And along the way, you do the best with whatever crap you step in :p

I'm stranded all alone in the gas station of love, And I have to use the self-service pumps <3

Motivation alone is not enough. If i had an idiot with me and i motivated him, then i will have a motivated idiot to do stuff :s
  • Nacht
    Nacht
    ✭✭✭
    The guild market system is *horribad*.
    There is minimal search function and what there is is hopelessly broken (trying to filter 'materials' shows up everything except materials, for example).

It's clunky, poorly developed, and the 25% tax means that pretty much everything sells at a loss compared to just dumping it on the NPCs.

ESO should look at the *interface* used by games like Eve Online, even if it doesn't function the same way and is still guild restricted it needs to be sorted a LOT more efficiently.
    Life is like a pack of wolves -

If you don't face it head on it'll come at you from all sides and rip your throat out.
  • Bazzakrak
    Bazzakrak
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with you Nacht that the auction system is bad.

Eve has a very good system with regional hubs etc, I just dont hope we will get a Jita 4.4 here if they make it like that.

What I would have thought they had done, was to make an auction system that was made for each alliance, and then perhaps even for each major city.
    Then take a small percentage of the sale, and say it is a charge to help with the upkeep of the citystate, that way it could fall a little in under RP as well