The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for a guild in NA for a deaf player

Shalktonin
Shalktonin
✭✭✭
I have a severe hearing impairment and while I use discord text for other games I am unable to use voice, lots of times i just tend to join the voice channels and then just follow along with the group, which has worked for me in the past but i'm looking at trying to find a guild from the start that knows i can't use voice comms and will still take me regardless rather than faking it.
  • Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭
    Tyrs Paladium will be PROUD to have you as a member! We are a no drama no zerg guild that believes in teamwork and camaraderie. It's our tenth year as a guild and we are an organized, close knit, medium sized guild.

We actually are proud sponsors of the AbleGamers Foundation and we accept any member that have accessibility challenges of all kinds.

Voice comms are OPTIONAL in Tyrs. We have an ACTIVE guild website in which you can play a VERY active role in our guild if you would like in addition to gaming! :)

Please take a look at a video I did a few years back to promote AbleGamers to game developers including ZOS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzUpU8CCEhY
    Edited by Aandre_the_Giant on January 11, 2019 8:38AM
    Aandre_the_Giant (Tyrs Forum Name - Commodore, Main Character - Frobozz of Zork, Sorcerer)
    Guild Founder
    TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Elder Scrolls Online Founders Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website!
  • Shalktonin
    Shalktonin
    ✭✭✭
    I will definitely check out the video i appreciate your response.
  • nicotee
    nicotee
    ✭✭
    Hi there,

You might also like to check out Crablings of Nirn if you're still looking for a guild! We are a small cozy social guild for disabled and chronically ill players, and we have several Deaf players in our guild. Recruitment post, FAQ, and apply here if interested. Happy adventuring, and let me know if you have any questions!
  • Shalktonin
    Shalktonin
    ✭✭✭
    nicotee wrote: »
    Hi there,

You might also like to check out Crablings of Nirn if you're still looking for a guild! We are a small cozy social guild for disabled and chronically ill players, and we have several Deaf players in our guild. Recruitment post, FAQ, and apply here if interested. Happy adventuring, and let me know if you have any questions!

I'll look into this, thank you very much.