The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Cant get Elder Scrolls to show up in Discords Game Activity

Mainman99
Mainman99
✭✭✭
So for about a month I haven't been able to show my Discord server that Im playing ESO. I always had to manually add it but now it wont even show up among the active programs. Could it be connected to the nofullscreen-problems (or december patch ~a mont ago??
  • Mainman99
    Mainman99
    ✭✭✭
    It’s strange. Sometimes it shows up and sometimes it don’t.

• Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see "Playing Elder Scrolls Online" under other players' names on Discord, but under mine it says "Playing Zenimax Online"..it's always bothered me. Not sure of a fix.
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • Vivifier
    Vivifier
    ✭✭
    I had the same issue. I would manually pick ESO.app and rename it to The eider scrolls online , it wouldnt stay like that in case of a crash or restart of eso. Finally I reached to discord support. I posted them what they needed from this help article : https://support.discordapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/217960107-Games-Detection-101 .... Remember you cant open the console page with that shortcut you need Option+command+ I ( aye) and send them an email. Also in the console I noticed 2 proccesses in the game detection and an error following that up also mailed screenshots to discord team. They contacted and told me they would add it in game detection whatever that means ( probably a mac desktop discord app glitch? ). The more mailing them I guess the faster it will be implement.

EDIT : Mainman99 Try this. Remove all the old ESO activity rectangles by X on their upper right corner and try to manually re add it from the list. I tried that and it worked for some strange reason ESO.app would be there after that ( provided is running ofc :P )
    Edited by Vivifier on January 28, 2019 4:44PM
  • Mainman99
    Mainman99
    ✭✭✭
    @Vivifier Worked like a charm.