Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

New UK player looking to team up with some players.

Wiiki83
Wiiki83
Soul Shriven
Hey,
I'm 35 and from the UK and looking for somebody to link up and play with. I'm new to eso so i'm still learning the ropes but i have eso membership and everything. If anyone is interested in linking up and helping a new guy im sure we can roll some fun times together, Feel free to add me, inbox me or reply here and ill get bk to you asap.
Thanks,
Wiiki83.
  • springbok95
    springbok95
    Soul Shriven
    Have sent you a message 😊
  • Wiiki83
    Wiiki83
    Soul Shriven
    Forgot to mention i'm a pc user(thanks springbok for reminding me).
  • DarkSlayer352
    Oi! I've been looking for some peeps to play with if you're interested :)
  • Wojimus
    Wojimus
    Soul Shriven
    Sent you a message :)
  • RockHardSemi
    RockHardSemi
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I've recently been playing this game and looking for someone to explore, do some dungeons, pledges etc. with. You can add me if you'd like. I often work late nights so I'll be on from 10pm until about midnight Mon/Tues/Weds and then quite often my girlfriend will be over on the Thurs/Fri/Sat when we play together. :)

Add @RockHardSemi
  • Wotan537
    Wotan537
    Hi wiiki, i'm lookin for players to join the quest and exploration too (PC-EU).
    add me @Wotan537