The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for trial guild eu ps4

AnnaUK
AnnaUK
✭✭
(on behalf of my son)

I'm a petsorc main currently doing 35k dps solo buffed (40k once my gear has been golded, which I'm working on currently).

I've completed ncr (+1 and +2), nmol, nhof, nso and naa and I'm looking for a trial guild to start doing veteran trials with once I'm done golding my gear.

I can be on Monday to Friday 7pm -12am and am available on weekends. I am mature, & have good timekeeping, and can use voice coms - although I am a little anxious and do more listening than talking :)

I am a male 17 year old college student soon to be 18. Please feel free to pm me with any questions my psn is Digested_Biscuit

Thanks for reading!

Ps4 player
  • AnnaUK
    AnnaUK
    ✭✭
    I am also 628 cp
    Ps4 player
  • springbok95
    springbok95
    Soul Shriven
    Have sent you a message