The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Frostvault Chasm House Preview

Currygaminginc
Currygaminginc
✭✭✭✭
Here is a preview of the new dwemer house in Eastmarch Frostvault Chasm 400 item limit Wrathstone DLC. Enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcHutLS-YRs
  • ccloyesb14_ESO
    ccloyesb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    May get this one!
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh... I love/hate this one! Because I have always wanted a dwemer house, but now I already have enough houses :)

Can you jump down? Or there are invisible walls?
    [PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would buy it if they upped the limit to 600 items on this home.
    But as is, with 400 slots.... no way! No use to me
    Thanks ZOS for bringing out an alternative to a huge manor. I think the design, size, views, everything is perfect, but 400 slots is not going to work
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    kind_hero wrote: »
    Oh... I love/hate this one! Because I have always wanted a dwemer house, but now I already have enough houses :)

You can decorate right out over the void all the way to the outer stone walls and can go down quite a bit
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • Hymzir
    Hymzir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm... Guess I need to take a gander at it on the PTS. On one hand, finally a Dwemer home! Yay! On the other hand though... It's not really a home now is is, just a part of a bigger structure you are squatting on. And it doesn't really have interior space either, just a large canopy structure that is pretty open to the elements. Not waht I would call cozy nor comfy.

It reminds me about the house boat thing - people were asking for one, and when ZOS gave us one, they stuck the boat in a cave, and made the cave the focal point of the design. The boat was more of an after thought and came with none of the things taht people wanted from a home on a boat.

This thing... Sure it is a dwemer structure, but I get the feeling, that it's not really the sortta place, that people asking for a Dwemer home, were looking for.

I might still end up getting it, depends on the price though, and whether I can come up with a cool design for it or not. None of my original ideas on what to do with a dwemer home really seem to fit this place.

However, it is a snowy, cold looking place, and I don't have one of those yet. So it would at least give me a reason to get snowy furnishings, and have a place where they do not look out of place. Most of my homes are in quite warm climes, and those snow clad furnishings would look really odd in them.

As for the item slots being 400... Well, one one hand, smaller homes! Yay! On other hand, why does the dwemer place, set in an utterly humongous ruin, has to be a smaller home. Not like there's lack of space there...

Look ZOS, this is not rocket science here - people want small, normal, ordinary looking places, set within or near the towns and hamlets of the world, to serve as homely homes. For exotic locations in far flung corners of the world, bigger places are better, and act as showpieces of creativity or as monuments of ones own vanity. This dwemer place is certainly far from homely, and would definitely benefit from couple of interior rooms and a large item slot count.
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All that wonderful space down below and you can't get to it, you die if you try. So all you can do is look at it and wish you could use that space because it looks awesome.

This house... hard pass because of ^
    Edited by Wildberryjack on January 22, 2019 10:51PM
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Currygaminginc
    Currygaminginc
    ✭✭✭✭

You die on jump off.
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That's pretty cool. :smile:

Not for me, I prefer my commoner homes, but I suspect we're going to see lots of great works made with this one.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like it. Probably get it if it's available for gold.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Currygaminginc
    Currygaminginc
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »
    I like it. Probably get it if it's available for gold.

So far only a Crown Option, but we'll see when it goes to Live Servers. Tired of Crown only, we need some decent Gold options outside of Chapters.
  • Karmanorway
    Karmanorway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zypheran wrote: »

You can decorate right out over the void all the way to the outer stone walls and can go down quite a bit

If you had enough slots for it..