Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Considering Setting up New Community

Altii
Altii
Hello All

I'm posting to see if there would be any interest in setting up an older Player EU PC ESO Community or Guild if you call it, being an older player myself and have limited gaming time to the evenings and weekend evenings as RL has to come first with work.I am by no way an expert at this game and I have a lot of stuff to learn, I recently come back to this game to get into it fully and enjoy all the content this game has to offer in a casual PVE way, I'm just obviously putting a feeler out there if there was any interest in getting something up and running to enjoy the game in a casual way and make some friends on the journey and eventually be able to do group stuff within the game, I'm completely new to starting something like this but been in plenty of these guilds within wow that I have long time since quit, and tbh I don't want all the drama a lot of places have and GM's just up and leave for no reason what so ever, id like to have that community where players keep the place alive if you follow me. if this is something some of you older players maybe wanting let me know and thank you for taking the time to read this.

Send me a message on here and ill get back to you :)
Edited by Altii on January 26, 2019 3:05PM
  • Altii
    Altii
    Ok so an update if anyone is interested

I have decided to give this a go if this is something anyone is interested in and wants to get involved great especially people looking to get back into the game maybe had enough of wow and your the older player that still enjoys the mmo, I just want to create an environment where we enjoy the game time within this game together. This will be created for newish or new players in mind so if your interested in helping get this together then give me a nudge

Thanks again for reading :smile: