Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Looking for this Drink

WacArnold
WacArnold
✭✭✭
Max health + stam recov + mag recov. Does this exist?

Closest I have found is orzorgas but i need a drink to pair with bone pirate.
Xbox One - North American - Ebonheart Pact
Anti-Pop Lv 50 Magicka Nightblade Dark Elf
WacArnold Lv 50 Magicka Templar Argonian
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Orzorga's Red Frothgar is a drink that will increase health and magic recovery.

Dubious Camoran Throne will boost health and stamina plus stam recovery.

Spring loaded Infusion from Clockwork City boosts all three like purple food even though it's a drink.

Artaeum Takeaway Broth increases health and stamina plus recovery for both. But you can't buy it, you need to fish in Artaeum for it.

If you need extra magic and health to go with bone pirate's stamina boosts, there is Double Bloody Mara.

And finally Witchmother's Potent Brew does magic and health plus magic recovery.
    Edited by driosketch on January 19, 2019 6:48PM
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    driosketch wrote: »
    Artaeum Takeaway Broth increases health and stamina plus recovery for both. But you can't buy it, you need to fish in Artaeum for it.

The recipe is bound, sure, but you can still buy the actual drink from the guild stores and other players.

Orzoga's Smoked Bear Haunch fits the OP's description ... but it is a food so doesn't pair with Bone Pirate.
  • WacArnold
    WacArnold
    ✭✭✭
    Dang i guess orzogas is the best choice i will just have to use something besides bone pirate because i really need mag recov. Thanks for your help guys!
  • WacArnold
    WacArnold
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe i could use witch mothers and still have enought stam recov. Thanks guys
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://esoacademy.com/provisioning-recipes/

Only returns one option when searched