The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Looking for a guild

Griffus
Griffus
I was a big PvE/PvPer in WoW, SWTOR, CoH, SWG, EQ2, DAOC, AC, SB, UO etc.

I am 28 years old,[currently playing Ebonheart Pact w/ my wife and her brothers] and been playing MMOs since the internet came out like many nerds. My guild from WoW etc. isn't going to come play ESO though, and every game is better with a community. Even if you solo some what its nice to sit and chat about the game and share any help we all can.
Down to business what im looking for is a mature group, w/ some interest in content end game. Preferably 18+ or 21+ guild on age req.
+My e-mail is JSumner@gmail.com, and my game id is @‌JSumner
Edited by Griffus on April 2, 2014 4:04PM
  • DuhbAingeal
    Hey there griffus you sound like you would have fun with us we are a small guild trying to grow and are based out of DC area come check us out http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/64365/claytonia-gaming-is-looking-for-gamers-teamspeak-gaming-forums-18#latest
    hope to hear from ya soon
    Options
  • Griffus
    Griffus
    Oh, and i currently am playing on Ebonheart Pact
    Options
  • Leiali
    Leiali
    The Shadow Legion was formed to create a community of friendly, respectable players that have fun. Aiming to be a balanced guild of PvE and PvP as well as casual and hardcore play, it is important to become evermore powerful and at the same time have fun doing it. As of right now, we are a little group, but aiming to continue to expand, yet quality over quantity. And by quality I don't mean the best geared and top of the leader board, I mean the person. We're looking for people that are fun to play with, not people that make you wish you could reach through the internet and slap the person.
    The Shadow Legion
    - @Leiali‌

Oh, and how old you are doesn't matter in The Shadow Legion, what matters is how old you act. So in our own way we have an age req. but not a no exceptions type thing.
    Edited by Leiali on April 2, 2014 4:57PM
    Options
  • Wolfwing
    Wolfwing
    ✭✭
    Hello Griffus,

My guild, the Fangs of Ironglaive, may be just what you are looking for. We are a small guild looking to recruit mature, friendly players who want to form a real community within ESO. We do not have an age requirement, but most of the members of my guild seem to be 20+ anyway. Please check out our forum page and message me if you are interested. Hope to hear from you!

Sincerely,

Wolfwing
    Steelfang Knight of the Fangs of Ironglaive
    Wolfwing

The Ironglaive of the Fangs of Ironglaive
    Options
  • Valturion
    Valturion
    ✭✭
    The Protectorate is a very selective and close community of players who push themselves to the edge of their capabilities alongside like-minded individuals in an environment that does not strangle them to do better, but nurtures their ambitions and potential with fun-loving and talented people who make gameplay entertaining and engaging. We strongly believe that you play your best among people you genuinely like and respect. People you can crack jokes and screw around with yet also coordinate and collaborate with to progress through content efficiently and effectively. People you are proud to call your guildmates.

If this ideal resonates within you, learn more here:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/61800/order-of-the-protectorate#latest

Rise to your calling.

╰╮♢╭╯
    Justicar Valturion
    High Commander of the Protectorate
    Edited by Valturion on April 7, 2014 8:30PM
    Options
  • Syntse
    Syntse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

What is missing is are you EU or US?

We have starting out guild in EU called Casual Couples Gaming and hope to attract more couples under the same guild to chat together, game together, share together in casual way. As it seems many of the interested casual gamers are married couples I would say it's also mature. I my self am 35 and my wife is 29.

If you are in EU and interested, hit me with message. We are just starting out but hopefully growing as the word gets out.

Syntse
    Syntse Dominion Khajiit Dragonknight Stamina Tank [50]
    Ra'Syntse Dominion Khajiit Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
    Syntselle Dominion Dark Elf Dragonknight Magica DPS [50]
    Syntseus Dominion Imperial Templar Healer [50]
    Syntsetar Dominion High Elf Sorcerer Magica DPS [50]
    Friar Tuktuk Daggerfall Brenton Templar Healer [50]
    Syntseyn Ebonheart Brenton Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
    Options