Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Ultimate skill stopped working

Silowyi
Silowyi
✭✭✭
Ever since the patch my ultimate skill Remembrance II no longer charges and I cannot use it... anyone else?
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yup, my Ultimate is not working either.
  • Silowyi
    Silowyi
    ✭✭✭
    Don't take this wrong, but that makes me soooo happy! At least I know it's not just me and something they will have to deal with soon. I'm sorry you share my misery, but at least we're not alone.. or .. are.. we... hope the fix us before I turn to cheese and get gnawed by skeevers.
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I should have gave some more info
    • I tried /reloadUI
    • I tried turning off addons
    • I tried restarting the game
    • It shadowed out unable to use or fill when I entered BC, at least that's when I noticed it.
    and it is my ocrap key for healing :(

@Silowyi ~ it will only make us better!!
    Edited by Wolfpaw on April 8, 2014 4:44AM
  • Silowyi
    Silowyi
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, we might be onto something. When the server came up today I went into and completed BC. My ultimate was full, used it once in the dungeon and it never refilled again. Maybe BC is the issue!

I also tried all the steps you did and reported to customer service, theya re sending the info to the appropriate people.. just need to get everyone to report it so they move on it more quickly if they see it's pervasive.
  • Orchish
    Orchish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had this issue yesterday in Cyrodiil, removing it from my bar and then adding it back along with relogging fixed it for me.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stupid question, but did you level up since the last time your ultimate charged and are the mobs around you below your level?

The reason i'm asking, mobs that are 5 or more levels below you will neither give you any XP when killed nor will they recharge your ultimate.
    ;-)
  • Silowyi
    Silowyi
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm that could be it, they were below my level, did not know that, thank you!
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    Stupid question, but did you level up since the last time your ultimate charged and are the mobs around you below your level?

The reason i'm asking, mobs that are 5 or more levels below you will neither give you any XP when killed nor will they recharge your ultimate.
    ;-)

How lame! No I didn't know that, I'm level 21 and I went to BC with some guildies level 10, 12, 13....and yes I just went back to my questing area and my ultimate works again.

I don't care about not getting XP, but it sure would have helped a ton to be able to use my ultimate.

Thank you!