Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

TWITCH DROPS It's not working

WytTbMbl
WytTbMbl
Hi. Since October 19 participated in TWITCH DROPS (Witches Festival, Tamriel for Ta's, Murkmire PC/Mac Launch,ESO Steam Team and even Bethesda MainStream) watched for 30 minutes, but sent 2 boxes only for the 20th and the rest is not.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe you only get chances for crates for watching, you're not ever guaranteed one unless it states it (normally this is reserved for official streams such as ESO Live or cons like E3).
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • WytTbMbl
    WytTbMbl
    Note that you will always receive either the Ourobors badge OR a random emote, never both at the same time.
    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/26399?Twitch-Drops-&-More-Are-Coming-to-The-Elder-Scrolls-Online!
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The guaranteed ones are when you buy products via a streamer with a linked account, then you get a Twitch Crate which has the badge or the crate.

The ones you get from watching are random unless stated by ZOS in their updates every couple of weeks.
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • WytTbMbl
    WytTbMbl
    Thanks for the explanation, there was one question-Bethesda MainStream (Germany, www.twitch.tv/bethesda_de) October 23, too,was only a chance of getting?
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WytTbMbl wrote: »
    Thanks for the explanation, there was one question-Bethesda MainStream (Germany, www.twitch.tv/bethesda_de) October 23, too,was only a chance of getting?
    ZOS messed up on that one and didn't link the account, as such drops were not turned on. I am not sure if they were intended to be guaranteed or not.

Reply from Kai which was posted on the German forums, and a Google Translate.
    Ich habe immer noch keine einzige Kiste bekommen - von dem Bethesda Stream heute wo es direkt im Anschluss welche geben sollte auch nicht.

Wir hatten gestern leider mit diversen technischen Schwierigkeizen zu kämpfen - unter anderem ließen sich die Drops nicht aktivieren.
    Im nächsten deutschen ESO-Stream wird es wieder welche geben.
    Unfortunately yesterday we had to fight with various technical Schwierigkeizen - among other things, the drops did not activate.
    There will be some again in the next German ESO stream.

• WytTbMbl
    WytTbMbl
    Thanks again, sorry to bother you.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WytTbMbl wrote: »
    Thanks again, sorry to bother you.
    No bother at all, glad to help. :smile:
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still waiting on that dog and free crates ZoS
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you try unplugging it?
  • magikarper
    magikarper
    ✭✭
    When I learned that RNG determines if you'd win a crate for doing a Twitch drop, I started using RNG to decide whether to watch the Twitch drops. I haven't rolled "yes, watch it" yet.
  • fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭
    magikarper wrote: »
    When I learned that RNG determines if you'd win a crate for doing a Twitch drop, I started using RNG to decide whether to watch the Twitch drops. I haven't rolled "yes, watch it" yet.

now that's one of the funniest things i've seen on the forum here in quite a while...<g>

• Blackpine
    Blackpine
    ✭✭
    Dear ZoS, can you please publish the schedule of Twich dops like you used to?