The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Zoning

Justosay
Justosay
✭✭
I waited near hour to enter dungeon, in result group was formed and now i wait 30+ min to enter dungeon and still watching downloading screen... Result: 1,5 hour is waste time. Guys, I think it isn't how game must go on
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Getting stuck on a loading screen is frequently caused by an add-on. Go ahead and uninstall your addons and try to log in again. To fully remove your add-ons, do the the following in this specific order:
    1. Exit the game
    2. Navigate to C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live in windows explorer
    3. Rename Addons to Addons.old
    4. Rename SavedVariables to SavedVariables.old
    5. Check in-game to see if the if the issues persist.

If the issue does not persist, then one of your add-ons is creating the issue. Try re-enabling your preferred add-ons one-by-one in order to determine which is causing the problem.

Changing game settings back to default can also help If the issue persists:
    1. Open the game and go to the settings menu [Esc].
    2. Go to each subsection, Social, Gameplay, etc. and reset all settings to defaults.
    3. Once this is done, try starting the game again.

If after resetting to default and clearing your add-ons and the issue continues, turn off your PC completely, reboot your router and try again.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, slow PCs impact load screens as well. Your experience does not seem normal. I have never had that long of a load screen to enter a dungeon. Heck, I play with a guy on an 8 year old PC and his load screens are longer than mine consistently, but not even what you are describing.