The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Dungeon Help [Base + DLC]

codestripper
codestripper
✭✭✭✭✭
So I've been kind of surprised by the amount of people here that have not been able to experience certain dungeons for one reason or another. Reading all of these posts about making them easier or whatever kinda just has me thinking, well what can I do to help people experience the awesome stories in the more challenging dungeons.

So I figured I'd offer some help to anyone that wants to learn the story of certain dungeons but has not been able to complete them yet. We can do it in Vet for any non-DLC dungeons or normal for any DLC dungeons.

I also have no issue waiting while you listen to the story or explaining any of the mechanics. Also you can come in whatever gear or role that you want to. If anyone is interested, I'll be doing this probably on the weekend sometime, depends who shows interest. I suggest more people offer this though, I know there are many of us on the forums who can help less experienced players out like this, and It would for sure help out the ESO community in general.

Basically, If you want to help people, leave your contact info here. If you need help, leave your contact info here. Here's a little template so nobody is shy about asking for help, I had to do the same thing in the past.

For the purpose of cool roles we'll use "Dungeon Guide" As people who want to offer assistance, and "Explorer" As someone who wants to learn mechanics / or experience the story.

---
Dungeon Guide
IGN: @codestripper
Role(s): DPS / Tank / Healer
Dungeons: vBASE & nDLC
Availability: Weekends [Time Slots TBD]
Server: PC/NA
Optional Details:
You can contact me in game via Mail or on the forums for any clarification. I am also willing to help with anyone wanting to learn role specific mechanics and or more meta approaches / skills / and gear used in their setup. For that kind of help please send me a message here on the forums directly and I will get back to you during the work week.
---

---
Explorer
IGN: [@Name]
Role(s): [DPS / Tank / Healer]
Server:
Looking for guidance with:
- Dungeon Name
- Dungeon Name
Reason: [Learn Mechanics / Lore / Experience]
Optional Details:
---
Edited by codestripper on January 23, 2019 5:00PM
Since everyone seems to be doing this,
DPS Builds:
- Magicka Sorcerer (Pet) [Flawless Conqueror @ 565CP] - 582k
- Magicka Nightblade [Flawless Conqueror @ 780CP] - 575k
- Stamina Sorcerer [Flawless Conqueror @ 420CP] - 560k
- Magicka Classless [Flawless Conqueror @ 810CP] - 540k
- Magicka Templar [Stormproof] - 550k
- Magicka Warden [Stormproof] - 510k
- Stamina Templar [In Development]
- Stamina DK [In Development]
- Stamina NB [Under 50]
  • Bird_Brain
    Bird_Brain
    Soul Shriven
    Awesome gesture! Are you PC NA by chance? If so, I am in need of anything veteran base dungeon and normal DLC.
    Bird Brain High Elf Magicka Templar (PVE)
    Bird-Brain Argonian Magicka Templar (PVP)
    Bird Brained High Elf Magicka Sorcerer
    St. Nicolas of Mara Magicka Warden
  • codestripper
    codestripper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bird_Brain wrote: »
    Awesome gesture! Are you PC NA by chance? If so, I am in need of anything veteran base dungeon and normal DLC.

Yes I'm on PC/NA. Forgot to put that in the post and templates (thanks for reminding me)

If you know anyone else who wants to come let me know. Also what times this weekend would you want to go?
    DPS Builds:
    - Stamina NB [Under 50]
  • Bird_Brain
    Bird_Brain
    Soul Shriven
    Awesome! I play pretty much all day on the weekends so everything works for me.

I am a capable DPS and have 500cp. Just can't remember all the mechanics and haven't attempted any DLC yet.
    Bird Brain High Elf Magicka Templar (PVE)
    Bird-Brain Argonian Magicka Templar (PVP)
    Bird Brained High Elf Magicka Sorcerer
    St. Nicolas of Mara Magicka Warden
  • codestripper
    codestripper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bird_Brain wrote: »
    Awesome! I play pretty much all day on the weekends so everything works for me.

I am a capable DPS and have 500cp. Just can't remember all the mechanics and haven't attempted any DLC yet.

Good to hear, if you're up for it I should be able to take you though a few dungeons today even around 5:45pm CST. If not then probably tomorrow night after I get back from work around the same time.
    DPS Builds:
    - Stamina NB [Under 50]
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    @codestripper
    @Bird_Brain
    I too like to run dungeons in slow mode for quest and loot and would love to learn vet DLC dungeons mechanics. I have already completed all dungeon quests on my main (about 50% of them were ruined by PUGs) but now I'd like to do dungeon quests properly on my warden healer (cp 810)
    I'm part of a discord group (not a guild) called ESO slow dungeons, there are 25 of us atm. We get together occasionally to run a dungeon or 2 in slow mode for the story.
    I'm also in a small guild called Society of Scholars: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/427953/society-of-scholars-a-social-guild-for-tes-lore-fans-helping-people-do-dungeon-quests-for-story/p1
    If you guys would like to join either or both please let me know. You can also add me to your friends lists in game if you like. Every now and then I'm lfm for dungeon group. 😀 You can leave a message here or in game. IGN @Kallixenia
    Edited by DwellsInNorthwest on January 24, 2019 10:14PM