Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help with being stuck with warewolf moves

Kidgangster101
Kidgangster101
✭✭✭✭✭
I was doing a battlegrounds match yesterday and the match ended when I was in warewolf form. I transformed back into my orc form while I was looking at the stat menu and when I loaded out I was an orc with all my WW moves only.

So I went into my skills and the only skills I could change was to other WW abilities and it says I'm on my warewolf bar. I tried changing to another zone didn't fix it. I tried re logging and that didn't fix it. I submitted a ticket but nothing was fixed so I figured I would ask if anyone had this happen.
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wherewolf? Therewolf? Herewolf?

Psst....Werewolf
  • Itzmichi
    Itzmichi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wewerewolf, he/she/itwerewolves
    Here, have a chill pill 💊!
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit has Warewolves if you have coin.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Lord Hircine, God of the Hunt, has cursed me to sell you these spoons." - A Warewolf in Wayrest
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was doing a battlegrounds match yesterday and the match ended when I was in warewolf form. I transformed back into my orc form while I was looking at the stat menu and when I loaded out I was an orc with all my WW moves only.

So I went into my skills and the only skills I could change was to other WW abilities and it says I'm on my warewolf bar. I tried changing to another zone didn't fix it. I tried re logging and that didn't fix it. I submitted a ticket but nothing was fixed so I figured I would ask if anyone had this happen.

Try building ultimate, and using your transform. That should break whatever went wrong.
  • mxxo
    mxxo
    ✭✭✭✭

Try building ultimate, and using your transform. That should break whatever went wrong.

Had the the same problem. This removes the bug.