The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Casual Player Seeking Relaxing Active Guild

jaedhub14_ESO
jaedhub14_ESO
✭✭
Hi folks,

I am Kakotan but my friends sometimes call me Kako.
I am new to the PS4 scene but not to ESO, though it has been a little over a year since I played on PC.
I just bought the Elswyer CE on PS4 so I plan to be around a good while. Only thing is, with work, I am a casual.
So I will not be on all the time to make money in the game a lot.
However, I am 43 and I have 18 years worth of online gaming experience. I am friendly and family oriented.
I like to play other games which is another reason why I am casual.
I have a headset and like to use voice chat and I try not to have a ton of background noise when I am playing with an open mic.
So, if you think I would fit into your guild, leave a message. :smiley:

New Scrolls Order - Member
Twitter: @kakotan2143
PSN: kakotan Server: PS4 NA
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Kato,
    We at NSO would love to have you join us. We are a pretty broad spectrum of players...most of us have family obligations so casual works just fine. We use discord as our communication tool and really only mic when grouping for events/trials/dungeons/pvp. I'll throw our recruitment link here if you want to have read before accepting our invitation. Will just need your psn if you decide to join us:)

Sook

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/378236/new-scrolls-order-new-player-and-veteran-guild-for-lone-wolf-soloists#latest
    Edited by Sookmagook on January 22, 2019 2:40PM
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Gracous
    Gracous
    ✭✭✭
    Hi! We are Shadows of Eternal Night
    We are recruiting new and veteran players. We are a 18+ casual guild.
    If you are a casual player (on once in a while or on all the time) then you will fit in well with us.
    We value real life over game life.
    We help people as much as we can in all aspects of the game (leveling, crafting, gear acquisition, trials, achievements and so on).
    We have weekly trial runs, dungeon crawls, and PvP nights.
    We are AD alliance primarily.
    We do have players from other alliances as well.

If you are interested in chatting with us or would like a guild invite then you can message Starlight_brite (guild master),
    Arcbow29 (guild officer) or myself thoatin (guild officer) or you can post here.

We try to get a weekly trader but we are not focused on it. There are no guild dues but we gladly accept donations.

We would be happy to answer any questions that you may have.

I hope that you will consider us as one of your choices. Look forward to hearing from you.