The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

So, we can have a regular house AND a pvp arena house. BUT...

Dragonnord
Dragonnord
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Will our friends/guildies be able to travel to ANY house they want? Or we will still be limited to Primary Residence travel?

Imagine situation for Guildmasters, Guilds and Guild Houses; some guild members want to go to arena house for pvp practice BUT others need the regular guild house available for crafting, transmute, dps test, etc.

PS: No add-ons comments please (I'm talking about base game feature).

Edited by Dragonnord on January 22, 2019 1:06PM
SERVER: NA | PLATFORM: PC | OS: Windows 10 | CLIENT: Steam | ESO PLUS: Yes
  • sedi
    sedi
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think there should be an option to make homes public just in case people are working one one and don’t want to show it until it’s ready.
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Completely agree - This should be a QoL no-brainer!
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • lagrue
    lagrue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a bad idea - remove "Travel to Primary Residence" and turn it into "View Player's Homes" with a drop down list of all the homes the player owns and make them visit-able if permissions are set.
    PSN ID (NA only): Zuzu_With_a_Z
    *GRAND MASTER CRAFTER*

"You must defeat me every time. I need defeat you only once"
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to show off all my houses