The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What do you wish crown store sold... but doesn't?

• JadonSky
    JadonSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always wanted different fighting stances. Like be able to hold my GS to the side instead of straight up and down. Also the ability to have dual wield sheath on your back instead of your side. They already have the animation for this for example if you cast crystal frag with dual wield you sheath them on your back while you cast. Last would be to remove the cosmetic that vampire gives you.
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Velsa's hairstyle. Then it became Veya's hairstyle - still not available.

Also - we "met" Zeira almost 3 years ago...let's have her hair already!

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/25595
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A full size statue of @Tasear Not the little tiny ones they have been giving subscribers recently but something more worthy of her.
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk if I put it, but a training dummy of Molag bc... reasons..
  • Ayble
    Ayble
    ✭✭
    An item to make shoulder slot items invisible...
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GUILD SLOTS!
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS
  • JazzyNova
    JazzyNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Fibonaccus Spiral Hat

i3fOUuU.jpg

& Wrestler's Buzz Cut

VYwGXPd.jpg
  • Stewart1874
    Stewart1874
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fighting stances is a good idea i've never thought about before. I'd like to hold the staves differently (I like how healing staves are held, would prefer that over fire/ice/shock staves).

Costumes with more texture would be nice. Priest of the green is along the right lines but maybe a bit more magic orientated. Having the horn etc on them gives the costume a bit of depth and texture.. layers? It looks much better than other costumes and I'd say its a cut above because of that.

Just for context, look at the stuff on the belts of the below pictures. Obviously getting that level of detail isn't feasible but trying to push for a bit better texture with future costumes would be nice.
    0b4960928a297e8813b5c879cbf2afa3.jpg

a1c9fb7541e0b120593146a599097e75.jpg

I hope i'm describing what I'm looking for right :lol:
    PS4 - Europe - Aldmeri Dominion
  • thirdgirl
    thirdgirl
    ✭✭
    Tel Galen of course
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fighting stances is a good idea i've never thought about before. I'd like to hold the staves differently (I like how healing staves are held, would prefer that over fire/ice/shock staves).

Costumes with more texture would be nice. Priest of the green is along the right lines but maybe a bit more magic orientated. Having the horn etc on them gives the costume a bit of depth and texture.. layers? It looks much better than other costumes and I'd say its a cut above because of that.

Just for context, look at the stuff on the belts of the below pictures. Obviously getting that level of detail isn't feasible but trying to push for a bit better texture with future costumes would be nice.
    0b4960928a297e8813b5c879cbf2afa3.jpg

a1c9fb7541e0b120593146a599097e75.jpg

I hope i'm describing what I'm looking for right :lol:

I can get behind this. Technically exists with personality categories to an extent. Its. Bit weird with in combat stuff, but I wouldn't mind it. Mostly weird for staves, since it is a means to distinguish what weapon is used. For other weapons, go for it
  • Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A style item that changes the colouring of staff attacks to match the visual effects of necromancer abilities.
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    (Just For Laughs)
    How about a genetic coding Character Creator??
    :)
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • MerlinPendragon
    MerlinPendragon
    ✭✭✭✭
    The cheatah or spotted leopard mounts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A big butterfly pet (like the ones in the wild) would be nice, available in various colours (especially blue).

...and a swarm of blue, or orange, butterflies, just like the ones in housing, but for a pet (or pets).

Also, a colourful parrot, like the ones that already exist in various zones.

Friend of mine really wants birds of prey...

I would also love a tiger mount, to go with my tiger cub pet.

Ideally, as a return of the loyalty mount, but (failing that), sling a blush pink flower corsage on its harrness, or a floral garland around its neck and call it a "[insert name here] Tigress", instead. :smile:

Most of the boys won't want that, anyway - so, should cut down on any concerns about "exclusivity".

Would also like a corsage and/or garland of blush pink flowers to be made available, anyway, to add to any mount's harness/neck.

...and also, something more masculine, for people who prefer that.

Optional decorations for your mounts, in other words.

Oh and chunkier mounts in Japanese style armour would be nice, too.
    Edited by Tigerseye on January 18, 2019 11:38PM
  • MythicEmperor
    MythicEmperor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telvanni Cephalopod helmet!!!
    With cold regards,
    Mythic

Favorite Characters:
    Kilith Telvayn, Dunmer Telvanni Sorcerer (main)
    Kilith, Dunmer Magblade (old main)
    Vadusa Venim, Dunmer crafter (older main)
    Hir Hlaalu, Dunmer Warden
    Søren Icehelm, N'wah Warden
    Fargoth of Morrowind, Bosmer commoner
  • SilverPaws
    SilverPaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brassy Assasin Personality !
  • vingarmo
    vingarmo
    ✭✭✭
    Worm cult costume. Not the motif, but actual costume that worm cultists wear (like in dolmens for example). In game model for it already exist, but it's only dropping as an actual set in the Vaults of Madness.
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A hot girl friend who loves to play eso with me.
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Server change tokens (NA<->EU).
    Edited by Idinuse on January 21, 2019 7:49PM
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
  • GabiAlex
    GabiAlex
    ✭✭✭✭
    A pack of hair dyes, similar to the hairstyles, tattoos and the adornments packs, but with it, you can choose any color for hair regarding your race. This way I'll finally have a brunette Altmer.
    @GabiAlex - PC EU Megaserver
    Delora Xiaphia - Aldmeri Dominion - Nightblade Bosmer
    Ugrim gro-Khar - Daggerfall Covenant - Dragonknight Orsimer
    Sena R'en - Ebonheart Pact - Sorcerer Dunmer
    Fjorik Firebeard - Ebonheart Pact - Templar Nord
    Ophelia Adel Maris - Aldmeri Dominion - Sorcerer Breton
    Drinks-In-Silence - Ebonheart Pact - Dragonknight Argonian
    Floriancen Larethian - Aldmeri Dominion - Warden Altmer
    Zahir at Unar - Daggerfall Covenant - Nightblade Redguard

• Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A pet slime should be so in the crown Store look at Murkmire the slime is called the Voriplasm.
  • EIGHTS
    EIGHTS
    ✭✭✭✭
    1. Crafting bag (I think this is impossible :D)
    2. Let us can buy more spaces for houses
    3. More hair styles
    4. A dummy can attack player, not just be attacked.
    5. A male merchant

Edited by EIGHTS on January 22, 2019 8:14AM
    I'm not native speaker in English. I hope that I don't make you misunderstand.
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Han
  • Naomi_K
    Naomi_K
    ✭✭✭
    Storm Atronach crates
    or
    Frost Mare, Chub Loon and soul shriven costumes

Blacksmith Costume
    Dapple Grey Palfrey
    Witch Knight Charger
    Fang Lair Horse

Dire Pony
    Frostbane Pony
    gp_crwn_pets_frostbanepony_1x1.jpg

Mournhold Packrat
    gp_crwn_pets_mournholdpackrat_1x1.jpg

Edited by Naomi_K on January 22, 2019 9:40AM
    PC EU
  • Bubbastic
    Bubbastic
    ✭✭✭
    Tsaesci motif and class change

I forgot : Jester personality. I really enjoy the way we run with this personality. I hope this will come back in march
    Edited by Bubbastic on January 23, 2019 2:55PM
    。◕‿◕。
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SlaVeS

*cough*

Bucket any broom from event. I missed Back then... I
  • pshift
    pshift
    ✭✭✭
    Trait change scrolls so I don't have to keep farming these motherflipping transmute crystals.
  • InvictusApollo
    InvictusApollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Mortal's Mask" skin that would hide vampirism making the char look like it never contracted vampirism. I'm waiting for this since I've noticed how ugly my vampires are.
  • Matchimus
    Matchimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A house with a waterfall, views of lava flows, and access to the ocean...
  • Grynnyl
    Grynnyl
    ✭✭✭
    The ability to purchase gems directly with crowns, instead of having to buy crates, wait for a duplicate and then redeem for gems.

A way to convert costumes into multi piece outfit options. At this point, I'm not sure why they are still putting out costumes instead of making outfit "packs".

A way to convert the in game clothing into outfit options. Some of the clothes found in the world actually look pretty good, it would be nice to be able to use them.

Some 'wilderness' homes. Maybe a few plots of land in out of the way places(stream-side, mountain, lake shore, caves, etc), with no existing structures, where you could build your own camp-site.
    Edited by Grynnyl on January 25, 2019 6:20PM
    ...For Within the Circle of His Sword, There Is Each Man a King...