The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Getting out of the districts

bongtokin420insd16
bongtokin420insd16
✭✭✭✭
So i seem to recall there is one ladder i can get back to from the districts that take me back directly to main base without going thru the sewers, but i don't recall where or which. Does anyone know if im just losing my mind or if i can get back in from one of the districts? TY as always for your help.

PS - I know of the other ways just can't seem to get an answer on this one, and running around hasn't helped lol.
Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope. Once you're in the districts and jumped down in the streets, there's no ladder back to the base. You are either misinformed or your souvenirs are blurred :-)
    There are three options to go back to your base :
    - Die to a mob or player (will cost you 50% of your Tel Var stones)
    - Walk to any ladder and run through the sewers (2 of those ladders are close to your base, which ones depends on your alliance)
    - Use a retreat sigil that will teleport you to your base (but it costs Tel Var Stones).

Edited by anitajoneb17_ESO on January 22, 2019 10:12AM
  • bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    @anitajoneb17_ESO souvenirs are blurred :-)

thats likely the case lol its been a long while. There are two near my base you say? Maybe thats what im thinking about. AD here, can you enlighten me on those entrances?
    Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @anitajoneb17_ESO souvenirs are blurred :-)

thats likely the case lol its been a long while. There are two near my base you say? Maybe thats what im thinking about. AD here, can you enlighten me on those entrances?

I know for sure (since I'm DC) that Noble's and Elven Gardens are on DC side.
    I *think* (but I'm not 100% sure) that Memorial and Arena are close to AD base, and Arboretum/Temple are close to EP base.

• bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    looks like the other way around for EP and AD, but kudos for the help either way you gave me an excellent place to start ty!
    Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA