The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Perma Load Screens in Murkmire

Tabatha
Tabatha
✭✭✭
I seem to be experiencing perma load screens in murkmire on NA Xbox. Anyone else feeling this?
  • Megatto
    Megatto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not just in Murkmire or on Xbox.

I'm getting infinite loading screens on PC EU and it's almost every instance I go to. It started out when I tried to enter my house, but now it's happening everywhere and it's the most frustrating thing. I'd rather be ganked a thousand times in PVP than sit through more of these loading screens, because when you get ganked, the pain ends quickly. Now I know how Mannimarco felt in the end.

This is a serious issue that needs to be addressed by ZOS and we need a fix for it immediately!
    The game is becoming unplayable because of it. I can't even progress in this quest, because I just get stuck in a loading screen!

FIX THIS NOW, ZOS!
    Edited by Megatto on January 21, 2019 7:02PM
    Remove loot boxes or riot
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah also got it on PC EU yesterday. Traveled to reaper march and got the infinite loading scream.
    Restarted and then it worked just fine
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • AshTal
    AshTal
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am getting this as well but in clock work city on EU PC - I kill the game and I seem ok for a little while
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Don't mean to sound like a broken record.. but yes on going random problem, some days it's fine, others not so much.

Really bothers me how it never seems to be addressed.
  • Blackbird_V
    Blackbird_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was killing a world boss and roll dodged heavy - got load screen. Multiple times too. Today is awful.
    Edited by Blackbird_V on January 21, 2019 8:33PM
    Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game.
  • Rezzinu
    Rezzinu
    ✭✭✭
    Also getting these on NA-PC. (Not just Murkmire either.)
    Edited by Rezzinu on January 21, 2019 8:32PM
  • KoultouraS
    KoultouraS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yup, another old favourite from the ZOS bag of tricks

Somewhat annoying and takes you out of the game.

But better than constant crashing mid-activity

It’s quite ruining the gameplay experience.

• Veuth
    Veuth
    ✭✭✭
    Happens to me once or twice a day, sometimes I am permanently banned from entering a certain area thanks to the infinite loading screen.
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeah thats staring to get annoing again.

Sundays we had to crash the game twice, till someone managed to get into vAS, and most of the time we had to crash once.

this needs to be adressed again @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The performance of the game has been deteriorating. Please Zos, stop the events and put a hold on the new content and actually concentrate on fixing the performance issues and make ESO great again.
  • Slimebrow
    Slimebrow
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS greatest in game feature. Load screens and performance drops are part of the lore now. ;D