The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for casual guild with friendly people

Leionidas
Leionidas

Hello! I'm a casual PvE player that is mainly on the EU server (I'm NA, long story) but am looking to migrate a bit to the NA server. I've been playing over 2 years now and am still learning the ropes on builds and what not. I'm a rather shy person, my husband is the social butterfly, so I tend to stick to the shadows a bit. I prefer a guild that isn't real political, doesn't tolerate hate of any form and is a pleasure to be around. Would love to be part of a guild that uses Discord instead of TS. The latter likes to make my computer real angry.

I'm big into housing even though I have next to nothing on the NA server at the moment. It's what got me into ESO at first (after the lore). I also play mainly a Khajiit in any build.
Edited by Leionidas on January 16, 2019 12:45AM
  • Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭
    Tyrs Paladium is in our 10th year and we just completed a recruitment cycle however I think you might make a great fit.

We are a no drama no zerg guild that specializes in teamwork and freedom to play you character your way. We are a medium sized guild but we run it tight knit. Everyone knows everyone in Tyrs. :)

Check out our recruitment thread.

If you like what you see (be sure to check out guild rules!) fill out an application and I'll look for it personally.

Edited by Aandre_the_Giant on January 16, 2019 4:56AM
    Aandre_the_Giant (Tyrs Forum Name - Commodore, Main Character - Frobozz of Zork, Sorcerer)
    Guild Founder
    TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Elder Scrolls Online Founders Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website!
  • Leionidas
    Leionidas
    Tyrs Paladium is in our 10th year and we just completed a recruitment circle however I think you might make a great fit.

We are a no drama no zerg guild that specializes in teamwork and freedom to play you character your way. We are a medium sized guild but we run it tight knit. Everyone knows everyone in Tyrs. :)

Check out our recruitment thread.

If you like what you see (be sure to check out guild rules!) fill out an application and I'll look for it personally.

Wow, thank you! I went and submitted an application on your website, Aandre! Thank you for allowing me to join even after the recruitment round. ^^
  • Leionidas
    Leionidas
    Still looking.
  • alex.schwabb14_ESO
    Hi Leionidas

Legacy of the Phoenix is looking for new members to progress through ESO as a tight-knit community. We can help with builds, dungeon running, pledges, leveling, and farming gear! We have a guild hall and discord that we require members to use for communication with one another as we plan on doing trials in the next few months. If you want to check us out feel free to whisper me @Wyvernflame in game or join our discord server and see if we are a good fit for you. https://discord.gg/2m5A4Vc
  • PrimordialSquid
    Hi!!

I just posted above about our guild looking for players to join and we would happily welcome you. We have definitely a place for shy players looking for a group of nice people!

"Who are we?  We are a small, family friendly, social guild with the goal to help new and returning players, and provide a safe place for all players alike.

What we offer:

Family friendly environment and dungeoning options. Sometimes toodlers want to "walk" the characters, too - we understand and make time to accommodate. We also have a dedicated voice chat for when the little ones are listening in the background.

Wir sprechen Deutsch und Englisch. And are open for even more lingual diversity!

Be more than just a number - we are small enough that we have the chance to know you as your character and as a player. Lone wolf or social butterfly, we happily welcome you and your quirks.

A safe place to learn game mechanics together in an environment conducive to your unique learning style. We actively try to keep it frustration free!

A temporary space for you to be at until you are ready to join the progression or elite trial guild of your dreams.

Loot All The Things Dungeon Crawls - listen to the story and loot to your heart's delight while going slowly through ESO's content.

Network opportunities with members of large trading, crafting, and advanced trial guilds. We will try to connect you with over guilds when you are ready to leave us!

An accessible guild bank for all members. Take what you need, leave what you can. Can't find what you are looking for - our officers will happily assist.

The opportunity to help actively develop a guild with your ideas, advice, and criticism. Share what you have learned, try out the ideas other guilds turned down, become a part of something "more". We have room for your creativity.

If this peaked your interest, please contact us through in-game mail (@primordialsquid) or join our discord for more information (https://discord.gg/B9Z5Fes)."

Hope to see you soon,
    Squid

P.s. My husband and I have a very similar dynamic :D