The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Dedicated Progression (Social and trial progression guild)(PS4 NA)

Vampyre_82
Vampyre_82
Soul Shriven
Dedicated Progression is a social guild that is recruiting people like you!!! We have weekly trials and Raffles starting in the new year. There are many experienced end game players that are more than willing to assist those trying to get into vet trials. We usually have a guild trader available to our members and fees are voluntary not required. Come say hi and join our family
Edited by Vampyre_82 on December 27, 2018 5:42AM
  • koko2k4
    koko2k4
    I’m a healer and would like to join koko71105
  • Vampyre_82
    Vampyre_82
    Soul Shriven
    Hey Koko! I think were in Resistance and a VAS+2 progression discord. I'll send invite today.
  • bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    what is the raid schedule like? IE is it always evening pst or do you run afternoons as well?
    Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA
  • Asphyxia2707
    I'm interested in an invite. PSN:Moods2707
    I have all classes but primarily play heals.
    Edited by Asphyxia2707 on January 1, 2019 12:30AM
    Champion 790
    *Dunmer Templar Healer *Dunmer Magicka Nightblade *Khajiit Stamina Nightblade *High Elf Sorcerer*Sta &Mgk Warden
  • Vampyre_82
    Vampyre_82
    Soul Shriven
    There are several 6 est times. They like to run early. A lot of the guys have abnormally early work times.
  • bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    thats awesome. I'm gonna make some guild room and ill let you know. dps 35k if thats good enough to join :)

Not a pro but not a putz lol and i am a riot. at least in my own mind. lol
    Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA
  • Vampyre_82
    Vampyre_82
    Soul Shriven
    35k is a good starting point. We have runs for that level.
  • ap1230
    ap1230
    755 stamblade. Experienced, returning. alexpry
  • The_Lord_of_Lights
    The_Lord_of_Lights
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join. Just left the PC version and starting over.