Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Caribbean Beach Huts

Currygaminginc
Currygaminginc
✭✭✭✭
At the Colossal Aldmeri Grotto is made for a perfect Tiki Style Beach hut resort. Please enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFd0u9arXf8
  • carly
    carly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another amazing build. I especially love the umbrella made out of basket lids. That one stands out for me because just the other day I was wishing they had umbrellas in the game and you have shown me that with some imagination it is possible.
  • Garish
    Garish
    ✭✭✭
    That was truly fantastic. I especially loved the musical instruments. Such creativity! Kudos :smiley:
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • krisor67_ESO
    krisor67_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    That is an awesome job. Very nice layout and flow with the place.Truly gives that Caribbean feel with the docks leading to all the buildings, and then the boats for each building to go out and venture. I give the build a 10.5 out of 10, very awesome!!
    DPS player, not big on PVP but will do it. Love the homestead part of the game, spend a lot of time decorating places.
  • Currygaminginc
    Currygaminginc
    ✭✭✭✭
    carly wrote: »
    Another amazing build. I especially love the umbrella made out of basket lids. That one stands out for me because just the other day I was wishing they had umbrellas in the game and you have shown me that with some imagination it is possible.

Maybe ZOS will be inspired and give us some in the Elsweyr chapter LOL
  • Currygaminginc
    Currygaminginc
    ✭✭✭✭
    That is an awesome job. Very nice layout and flow with the place.Truly gives that Caribbean feel with the docks leading to all the buildings, and then the boats for each building to go out and venture. I give the build a 10.5 out of 10, very awesome!!

Thank you so much. It was fun to build. I did all four houses on the ground then grouped them together and moved them in place. It got a little mundane having to do different decour to give each hotel hut its own feel. But, in the end it was very calming to build and to watch!